Stock of Yonex Muscle Power 99 & 100 & they are guaranteed original with IP/SP code.

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by arfandy, Apr 24, 2012.

1. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Dear BC Members,

Recently i've come across an Indonesian badminton shop, located in Bandung. Here's the website link and they seems to be trustworthy about mentioning the authenticity of the rackets i've been searching for decades, which is Yonex Muscle Power 99 & 100 (i believe they gone extinct about few years ago). The shop sells these rackets and they guaranteed 100% its authenticity with IP or SP coded on the cone and not just an old stocks.

Due to the distance of my hometown to Bandung, i assume i can only order from them online if i were to need it desperately. Question is: Are these rackets truly original knowing the fact that Yonex had ceased to produce them anymore? What are the possible serial numbers on the cone & shaft i should be investigating?

The price of the rackets are about US$ 135 which is quite convincing to be original products. And they got quite many of the stocks for these MP99 & 100 :confused:.

They sell other rackets as such Carlton, Hart, Gosen, Flypower, LiNing, Victor, etc which they purposely mention about their authenticity with slightly cheaper than i found on any market. The fakes are as well mentioned clearly with the price differences about 75% cheaper. Victor, LiNing, Yonex shirts/shoes are most likely fakes since the prices are too good to be original.

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Think it has passed here before, looked pretty fake to me with the Chinese tags on the Yonex rackets ;)

3. space-shuttler

space-shuttler Regular Member

My CH coded MP100 is my first pro racquet which I bought in 2003. It is now my training racquet which I wrap a layer of kitchen film on the frame to increase resistant, and swing it in the living room when watching TV.:D

4. sandee11

sandee11 Regular Member

I'm still using my 2 mp100 and 2 z-force ltd.still find MP100 better than the z-force for my style of play. The best still the original TI10!

5. TheSmasherKing

TheSmasherKing Regular Member

Goverment officer
    wow!im surprise to hear ur place still selling mp99 n 100 in large quantity.at my place,some shop sell ths high end mp 1 or 2 rackets only.most of thm sell mp 23,22plus n mp 45.im still usingmy mp66.i cant see it anymore.hehe

6. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    I can't see the MP100 and MP99 from that store though.Perhaps they deleted it after they just realized that it has been out of stock.LOL.Besides,if i were u,i won't be too easy to trust this kind of website.They simply mix up the fake and the genuine one,one bad signal..