FS: Black Knight Max Force 950 Racquet Almost New. Asking $175 CDN OBO. In BC, Canada

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by coryprice, May 15, 2012.

1. coryprice

coryprice Regular Member

Home Depot
    Hello Friends,

Here's the deal behind this sale. My daughter stole over $10,000 from her Grandmother's bank account online, and bought a bunch of stuff for other kids. I am trying to recover as much of that money as I can by selling the items.

This racquet may have been used a couple of times. I'm not sure how much because I can't get a straight answer from the kid that we recovered it from. But it looks and appears very new, no marks that I can see.

Specs: 88g, Med Flexible, string at 17-22lbs. Grip size says "M" Light head weight toward medium balance. It has been restrung with Yonex BG-65, not sure what tension, feels closer to the 25lbs end. It can be strung up to 36lbs and is designed for even pro level playing.

Retails for anywhere upwards of $200 CDN dollars depending on where you go. I am asking for $175. I know that might not be a real discount, but perhaps if you can understand how much this has hurt my Mom financially (and more), you would consider that if you're in the market for a new racquet that this might fit the bill for you, and you're getting an almost brand new racquet for a slightly lower price than the retailer.

And it will make you good karma because buying this will do so much good for my family, not just a business retailer.

I don't know about shipping, in my online checking with the postal rate estimator, it was about $12 to some parts of mainland B.C. and closer to $17 for all the way across Canada. A little more for the U.S. or other parts of the world.

I am in Victoria, B.C. in Canada so you can check yourself for where you live if you like.

Oh and it comes with a full case, black and yellow.

Hope to hear from someone. :)