Racquet Trade / Purchase???

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Gracey, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Gracey

Gracey New Member

Hi,

I recently had my Fireblade Elite (classic) stolen and was and still am, absolutely mortified. I had been running a club night and accidently left it in the sports cupboard. When I release (less than 24hrs later) and went back to collect it, some sticky fingered person had helped themselves.

The point of this post is that i'm wondering if anyone has a Carlton Fireblade Elite (classic) that they wouldn't mind parting with. I used to purchase a new racquet nearly every year once I became serious about the sport, but stopped at the Fireblade as it was my perfect racquet. I wish i'd bought two, but honestly didn't envisage Carlton not continuing production for a little longer. Now, a proper Elite with the classic head (or even the isometric one) is near enough impossible.

Therefore, if you have a fireblade elite with a classic head and don't mind parting with it, then please, I'd be interested in purchasing it from you.

Thanks,

Gracey.

x

2. JTGOH

JTGOH New Member

Carlton Fireblade Elite

Sorry to learn that such horrible thing happened to you. Have you tried buying online? Look like this is still available ttp://www.badmintonalley.com/Carlton_Fireblade_Elite_Badminton_Racket_p/racket-c-fireblade-elite.htm

3. Gracey

Gracey New Member

Cheers, I'll try contacting them and seeing if they'll consider dispatching it to the UK.

4. Andy05

Andy05 Regular Member

Badminton Geek
  5. Gracey

Gracey New Member

You're right. I had looked at that link but didn't look at the picture. I'll give it a go.