Badminton shop at Puchong KL

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Y@R@Y, Oct 12, 2007.

1. LoveeYouu

LoveeYouu Regular Member

Student
    Hi, anyone visited the stores recently spotted any SHB-86EX? Orange color..

2. Kelvin T

Kelvin T Regular Member

Student
    I'm going to purchase C7 or F9 tomorrow at AJ, will pay a visit there for once to check on the price and if it is reasonable, I will get one for myself. Hope it is affordable and offer me a good discount. :)

3. ammil89

ammil89 Regular Member

Between Jobs
    there are 3 shops around there racket zone, racket world, and AJ, happy survey and comparing :)

4. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    there will be competitive price within AJ and racket world

5. Kelvin T

Kelvin T Regular Member

Student
    So you mean Racket World also sell Kason too? May I know where is racket world? :)

6. ammil89

ammil89 Regular Member

Between Jobs
    racket world is near the hospital, at shoplot the end of the main road. hahaha im confused but u will see it after ronda2 there,

7. zunyeoh

zunyeoh Guest

aj stringing sucks.i hate aj.the lady are so arrogant..

8. Kelvin T

Kelvin T Regular Member

Student
    I bought my Kason Twister F9 at AJ. This is my first visit to Puchong area for badminton equipment because it is very far to me to go there plus the jam. Here is my experience in AJ:

The price was definitely worth the trip as I got my hand on Kason Twister F9 for a reasonable price after the boss (Jon) quote me. It comes with grip and a BG66 Ultimax string...The shop although is small but equipment over there is not easily seen in other shop. :)

I was planning to just buy the frame and string at my trustworthy stringer at my area. However, the shop assistant, Lai, told me their stringing is good, so I decided to give it a try. I told him to do it for me and he promised too but at the end it was a foreigner who do the stringing for me. Oh well~ to be honest, the stringing service there is okay but I will not say it is good compared to my usual stringer, so yeah...It doesn't not reach my standard for the feeling I usually have for my string.

One experience in the shop was meeting the lady shop owner and I am not very satisfied with her attitude. Jon promised to include the grip for me but when I am choosing the grip, the lady shop owner look at me and ask why does the racket comes with free grip. After an explanation, only she consider for 1 or 2 minutes before agreeing upon the free grip. Well, there could be a misunderstanding but I do not expect that kind of look from her face. I thought it should be a mutual understanding regarding what to give with the racket.

Anyway, the experience was a good one but the journey is bit far. But for really reasonable price racket, I will surely recommend AJ but not for the stringing service. :)

9. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    agree with you, but let you know little thing.. next time when you want to visit.. or you have something in your mind.. call AJ, ask the boss for the price and condition like free grips or etc... deal with the boss and price.. then only go AJ, by the time you reach there, if others told you others thing or they ask who gave you the offer, you just told them you have a deal with boss in phone before you come, then they will serve you very nice and no other words ^_^

10. Kelvin T

Kelvin T Regular Member

Student
    alanwong76- Well, I did called up the boss before going to AJ. But they don't usually quote me in the phone hence I need to go all the way there but I don't mind the trip as long as the item I want is available there. When I arrived, I see the boss straight away and have a small talk with him. All of them served me quite well but sometimes I think maybe the shop is too crowded with people and seeing how the lady boss deal with customers. I should said they took a really aggressive approaches in their service line.

I might be wrong but they will keep on telling you how well such racket perform but sometimes I do not feel the genuine side of introducing a product (Maybe I am a freak :) ). But I should said, that how the business works I guess, you got to be aggressive to earn. :D

11. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    i just bought VT-80 LTD from them 1 month + ago, i did call up Jon Ling to get the price before i go. when i reach there, for sure the staff will come serve me but i said i had a deal with their boss, then they only help what i want with no other question. that day i bought VT-80 LTD 4U without string and grip, bought a karakal nano contact replacement grip and one yonex key chain with a total of RM590

12. ammil89

ammil89 Regular Member

Between Jobs
    stinging is ok ok la there as the price for string is also cheap. aunty very2 agressive but shes also nice to me :) idk about you guys :)

13. brill

brill Regular Member

System Engineer
    Kelvin T, Curious, is the price under RM600?

14. Kelvin T

Kelvin T Regular Member

Student
    Brill- Hi. nice to meet you in BC. Jon quote me RM570 for the racket with BG66UT and a grip, it comes with a very nice bag too. :)

15. carchaps81

carchaps81 New Member

Self employ
    just bought at AJ voltric 70 for RM 470 with BG66 ultimax and yonex super soft grip without bag though. they offer me voltric 80 for RM 520 with the same package. other shop they offer me RM580 for Voltric 80 not including string and grip. their string is cheaper than any shop that i go around klang & shah alam. usually i change string BG66 RM28 but theirs only RM25 i think. but their stringing i must say "so-so" la..maybe because i'm in a hurry so they just string my racket just in 25 min time.overall this shop is the best in term of pricing and service but stringing not that good maybe if jon string your racket maybe it's better. i never been to pertama yet but for sure i recomend AJ for you guys to check first. :)

16. ammil89

ammil89 Regular Member

Between Jobs
    nice price! should be around 540 for F9 excluding the string eyh?

17. i love you

i love you Guest

i was wondering why everybody likes to visit aj racket. let me explain n share some experince to you guys..everybody was telling me aj is selling at vy cheap price.well,i don tink so.. bg66rm28 n karakal grip at rm9,is it cheap? or he sell to some other ppl cheaper or wat? watever.if every customer get a different price it is so unfair.. and,i sent my racket for stringing,my vt80 break on the spot.. the boss told me my racket problem.and is fake racket...well well well,he already forgot i bought the racket from him,which means he is selling a fake goods? i really duno..anyway,his words really cannot trust.!! my racket break on the spot,who should pay? aj refuse to pay... i was damn angry with aj.. n i forever will not walk in to that shop anymore.!

18. brill

brill Regular Member

System Engineer
    Does it come with warranty card and serial number?

19. kienloon

kienloon Regular Member

hi bro, can empty ur inbox? cant pm u:)

20. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    racket fake or not mostly can see with the cone and shaft serial number, you mind posting it out ? but is real thing that AJ gives different price to different people, like AJ quote bro Kelvin T the kason F9 for RM570, but they quote me RM560... there will be no fix price at AJ... xD i also not really like to buy things at AJ but that time i wanted to buy VT-80 LTD 4U, i search the whole malaysia and only AJ had 2 of it.. and i manage to bagain till RM560 for it...therefore i go for it...