2012 Korea Open SSP: Sunday 08-Jan (Finals)

Discussion in 'Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012' started by chris-ccc, Jan 7, 2012.

1. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    What a good guess? :D:D:D

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Post #378 did not provide the answers. :confused::confused::confused:

Don't tell me that admin/mods have been busy deleting many posts?

3. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Why people still didn't understand or get the plot by Lin Dan and his CBA after the World Championship action ? Lin Dan was planning this from the very beginning of 2011 to add loads of pressure on Lee Chong Wei so that would be one of his winning factors which turned out to be the main one. I am not Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei yes but it's obviously a scheme perfectly executed by Lin Dan to ultimately meet his Biggest objective which is to win the London World Titles. Don't be deceived by his antics and walkovers. It's all part of a plan that made the difference to the outcome of that Epic final apart from luck being on Lin Dan's side.

4. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    The loss to Lee Chong Wei in the Korean Open final this morning was one of them. Even Lee Chong Wei himself wasn't extremely elated by the victory as he thought Lin Dan had stopped putting his heart and mind into the game. He knows Lin Dan is hiding something and he won't be able to see it until the day they both meet each other again on the Wembley court

5. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    We should blame BWF for creating the H2H. Until now there are still funny people with funny comment :D H2H in this case is better for gamblers looking for the odds to bet hahaha.

6. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    What would be your story if Lin Dan had beaten LCW in this Korean Open 2012? Also his planning from the very beginning of 2011?

7. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

I watched this match via live-streaming. It was rather a disappointing match.

Both LCW and LD were not playing well. No wonder, whoever won or lost, both players would be unhappy with their form.

And for us spectators, there was nothing exciting about this match. It's not good - when we have such a match as played by our world's 2 top MS players.:eek::eek::eek:

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    you are 100% wrong
    lin dan biggest objective is to be the greatest walkover player in human history
    lol

9. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    We are about to see that happening next week :D :D :D taking a piss at Malaysian fans.

10. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Lee Y.D./Ha J.E. are still improving tournament after tournament

Yes, I have 3 picks out of 5 wrong. :eek::eek::eek:

Anyway, Lee Y.D./Ha J.E. are still improving tournament after tournament since they combined together (as suggested by their coach) only some 10 months ago.

This is the thread that I have created for them when I received news on Lee Hyo-jung's decision to retire;

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...ill-partner-Ha-Jung-Eun-for-the-2012-Olympics

11. KB@TB Em

KB@TB Em Regular Member

student
    Well, today all better placed (in the BWF world-ranking) players won their final games! 4x CHN (all no.2s) 1x MAS (no.1)

I was once more very impressed by the MD final btw Jung/Lee and Cai/Fu, great stuff, a close and spectacular match.
    MS and WS I haven´t watched so far, but read they haven´t been that spectacular however Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei played 3 sets...
    I really love the SSP events, it really was great idea to create the Premier event circuit (like the grand slams in tennis).
    I definitely enjoyed watching the matches from Seoul once more!! Ofc one Korean winner team would have been nice, but MD could go either way and WD they have been underdogs and played an amazing SF vs no.1; XD: Koreans been underdogs once more, esp. bc both played two events and looked a bit tired in the end, but gave their fans a great fight!!

12. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    and to win the London Olympics in the end...to him, Thomas Cup and OG are the most important events, other tournaments are secondary to him, Not need to give 100 percent commitment to the game, winning it is considered a bonus while losing makes him stronger psychologically as time goes by..

Lee Chong Wei other hand has a hectic schedule planned ahead of him and we will see him appear in every final should Chen Long failed to stop him. This fine run will inject so much pressure onto him and Lin Dan knows it very well that he could transform that mentality as his psychological edge. Well Lee Chong Wei had tasted the bitter medicine last year so i am sure hopefully he learns from it to strike a good balance when managing expectations

13. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Wrong. :p:p:p

Both LCW and LD are not independent players. They are under instructions from their respective National Associations.

Therefore, it's not depending on what LCW and/or LD have learnt (about managing expectations); but it is depending on what their National Associations have learnt.

14. madbad

madbad Regular Member

INA was not expected to do much at the KO PSS. KOR was

15. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    After all the hopes and expectations rested on Natsir and Tantowi, it's alright...I still think they will win the Gold in London

16. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    BAM has obviously learnt fcuk all..Brainless and thick-faced officials running the whole Malaysian badminton to the ground and using LCW as a tool to protect their own positions.

17. yen_saw

yen_saw Regular Member

Engineer
    wow that is a strong word, it would probably be better just to say they are capable of winning the OG gold.;)

18. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Nope. Intuition.

19. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

You mean he can do it all by himself...............a great player like him ???? What a shame !!

20. rogerv2

rogerv2 Regular Member

It is not only Indonesia, what is happening to the rest of the world, Denmark, England, Malaysia?
    Malaysia will be in the bottom of the pile after LCW's retirement.

Seems like only China is successful in developing world class contenders, even India are doing ok compared to the legends.

I cringe thinking of the coming years when China will win 5 gold in every competition, worst case 4. Watching the matches is going to be super dull.