I Am Back!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Zclyh3, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Yes...I am back.....it is me....TONY LUU. Yes yes...I use to be a super avid member of this website. I'm sure some of you guys remember who I am...right CHEUNG!? hahah

For some unkwown reason, I just stopped playing in December of 2001. I just completely lost interest.

But after watching the 2004 Athens Olympics in badminton, I had missed that feeling. I missed the feeling of the smash and the quick drops. I had missed the adrenaline.

I finally grabbed my Ti-10 racket that has been left in the garage for close to 3 years. I got it restrung even though it didn't need to. I now have to reeducate myself on the equipment.

But it feels great to be back and I'll be playing my first game in a long time soon....I'm so rusty that I keep on hitting the frame of the racket while practicing. I gotta get back into training...but I hope I get to meet some new people!

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    welcome back !! Were u on drugs man? dropping out badminton wasn't smart ;) Bet u had gained a few pounds LOL

Use to remember u as a yonex freak and have lots of run in with moderators LOL Just like now, u posted in the wrong section. LOL

3. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Actually no I didn't gain any weight! I still weight the same! Damn it...problems with the moderators again? Crap...where was I suppose to post?

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
  5. Rohly

Rohly Regular Member

welcome back :D

6. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Yes...I am back.....it is me....TONY LUU. Yes yes...I use to be a super avid member of this website. I'm sure some of you guys remember who I am...right CHEUNG!? hahah

For some unkwown reason, I just stopped playing in December of 2001. I just completely lost interest.

But after watching the 2004 Athens Olympics in badminton, I had missed that feeling. I missed the feeling of the smash and the quick drops. I had missed the adrenaline.

I finally grabbed my Ti-10 racket that has been left in the garage for close to 3 years. I got it restrung even though it didn't need to. I now have to reeducate myself on the equipment.

But it feels great to be back and I'll be playing my first game in a long time soon....I'm so rusty that I keep on hitting the frame of the racket while practicing. I gotta get back into training...but I hope I get to meet some new people!

*Thanks again cooler for directing me towards the correct forum..hahah
    **Rohly, I don't remember seeing you on this site like 3 years ago....must be me...-_-

7. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Wondered where you had got to :p

So the Olympics inspired you back to playing this wonderful game. Hope you are back to stay.

(So badminton on TV does help raise interest in badminton :D Must e-mail NBC and congratulate them for providing Olympic badminton on TV)

8. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Yes yes..now I must reeducate myself on ALL the Yonex equipment. I'm kinda looking at the Armortec 800 OFF/DEF to purchase....I'm looking to purchase the infamous Isometric Swing Power 900 too! Damn...money disappearing already...haha...as if my Ti-10 and B-8100 isn't enough...