FS: NEW:Yonex Camouflage Series (LCW & Taufik - SP version) For Sales (Ship to Worldwide)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by balthazer, Oct 26, 2011.

1. balthazer

balthazer Regular Member

Web Designer
    Hi guy,

I'm selling off a few sets of the latest Yonex camouflage jerseys (wore by Lee Chong Wei and Taufik). Below are the item details:-

Condition: Brand New (Original SP stock)

Size: M and L

Price: Am following the retail price of MYR 120.00 both pants and shirt (PM me for discount or to negotiate) Buy 2 at once get cheaper price.

Shipping: Everywhere across the world but shipping fees will be bare by buyer

Reason for Selling: Due to impulse buying, the jerseys which I bought were too big for my size (I usually wear S or M size) but this jersey is relatively big (even for M size). It would be ideal for European or really big size people to wear this jersey.

Those who are interested, please PM me. Thank~!

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg

2. Renmazuo27

Renmazuo27 Regular Member

Hi Balthazer, I'm quite interested in the red one in medium size. How much for shipping to Perth, Western Australia?

3. balthazer

balthazer Regular Member

Web Designer
    Hi Renmazuo, I'll PM you the logistic charges as soon as I find out...

4. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    PM me ur best price for size M ship to penang
    these shirt was used for how long? wash how many times?

5. balthazer

balthazer Regular Member

Web Designer
    Hi Yurimaster,

These shirts are brand new as I have not used them yet.

Anyway including of postage fees, it wouldn't be worth it for you to get it from KL. I believe if you wait a little longer, it will arrive in Penang and you can get these jersey locally.

6. yurimaster2010

Consultant
    i tot you offer a atleast 40% price cut right?
    if u resell at listed price then what we gain?

7. Koayteow.Master

Koayteow.Master Regular Member

Hawker
    Dear yuri"the legendary"master2010,I believe the OP was kind enough to respond to you in a professional manner although everyone here knows your intention is to hijack and sabotage the thread. He even advised you to get it from your local friendly badminton shops to save you some precious pennies. (unless you have already be banned at the shops already). You may be entitled to your own opinion, but have you hear the saying before - keep quiet if you have nothing good to say?In my opinion, I would get the shirts from Balthazer if I didnt already own them. He may not be the cheapest source in KL, Malaysia but he does provide convenient international shipping. I dislike going to shops and bargain hunt, in the process find out that they do not have my size. Besides, he has already stated that the price is negotiable.

8. balthazer

balthazer Regular Member

Web Designer
    Dear Urinemaster,

Unfortunately I'm unable to offer a 40% price cut. But if you are able to do so, then good for you:)

Thanks for viewing the thread.

9. Koayteow.Master

Hawker
    Dear yuri"the legendary"master2010,

I believe the OP was kind enough to respond to you in a professional manner although everyone here knows your intention is to hijack and sabotage the thread. He even advised you to get it from your local friendly badminton shops to save you some precious pennies. (unless you have already be banned at the shops already). You may be entitled to your own opinion, but have you hear the saying before - keep quiet if you have nothing good to say?

In my opinion, I would get the shirts from Balthazer if I didnt already own them. He may not be the cheapest source in KL, Malaysia but he does provide convenient international shipping. I dislike going to shops and bargain hunt, in the process find out that they do not have my size. Besides, he has already stated that the price is negotiable.

10. yurimaster2010

Consultant
    mr koaytew,
    there also a saying if its none of your biz then lets buzz off.
    if u understand english on the wording nego then we deserve the to ask for bargin.
    if u been here in this forum old enough you should also understand thread without selling price will be remove ! Not suppose to PM to talk on price...

come penang, i treat you to eat kay teow its taste much better here...

11. yurimaster2010

Consultant
    dear my young man,
    if you cant even wear M size then you must be XS size body so lets control your ego.
    THUNDERCAT has a nice body but admit it u dont ve one right now.

If you are a pro web developer, 1st learnt to understand the buysell rules before posting.
    selling item without price is not allow here or will be remove.
    posting a retail price and PM to nego is not the way here.
    if u say allow nego then dont get offend when ppl nego with you.
    40% is just my pick from sky even i not mean it at least how much you wanna sell must mention in this thread.

12. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    The pot calling the kettle black. A jester a day, keeps the doctor insane.

Free bump for ya mate!

13. balthazer

balthazer Regular Member

Web Designer
    Dear Yurimaster,

I have read the rules before posting and I did state the price of my item. If I intended to sell the retail price, I believe I have the right to do so. Of course people do negotiate in certain business deals as there are options for buyers to buy the pants only, the entire set or event both sets. Then discount can be given to those respective buyer.

As you have stated your request to get a 40% discount which I do not agree of and I have politely decline the offer you are giving me. How is this wrong? If somehow in your narrow mind find my thread is wrong and illegal, please do feel free to report it to the moderator or Administrator.

Being a web designer or a business man has nothing to do with this. What KoayTeow master said has a point, if you think the deal is good and interested, do feel free to write in and query. If your personal opinion thinks that the deal is not worth your money, than you can move on and look for the next coming deal. What pleasure do you get by hijacking one's thread?

I seen many of your unworthy trade threads and I did not put-my-nose in your business and I do hope you practice the same too. Karma comes around at times. Lastly, I do not wish to make enemies in BC forum as many of the members here are friends especially those in KL where I play or deal with them before and I do not hope to start one now. Hope you understand and respect what I'm trying to send out here. Till then, cheers mate~!

14. balthazer

balthazer Regular Member

Web Designer
    Thanks for the bump Blurry D a.k.a. Adrian ;)

15. Koayteow.Master

Hawker
    U seem to butt into many threads and mind other people's matter. You must lead quite a boring life to stoop to this activity. So yes, you wouldn't be bashed here if it wasn't for you in the first place. Be quiet when u have nothing good to say. Being old in this forum doesn't mean anything if you are a shallow person, as proven by you. And yes nego means negotiable, not lowballing people.You may be proud of Penang, but I'm sure Penang isn't proud of you.