FS: FS quickly: YY VT80 3UG4 JP version (SG only)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by |R|S, Aug 24, 2011.

1. |R|S

|R|S Regular Member

Student
    Hi all,

been all since i posted on BC. anyways, am in singapore from now till the 5th sep. Selling my PERFECT CONDITION Voltric80 3UG4 JP version. strung with black bg66, @26lbs and gripped with towel grip. Asking for SGD220. can meet anywhere and almost anytime during this period.

Call me/sms me direct at 82439496

2. |R|S

|R|S Regular Member

Student
    dear all, today i received quite a few inquiries. so i shall sum up everything here to save everyone the trouble.

1. this is a plain racket deal. no cloth bag etc.
    2. this is a 100% genuine, perfect condition, no chip no nothing racket. grommets are of course slightly damaged because it is stringed! if a grommet can be strung and not be damaged, it is not called a grommet!
    3. serial number is covered with gauss tape and towel grip. if u are keen, let's meet and i will open it for u. if not, i'll leave it this way, so i still can use it when it suits my mood.
    4. this is a 100% genuine JP racket. should you doubt, please bring your own yy racket and lets compare. do find some pictures from BC on JP cone too. label of JP is is slightly different from SP.
    5. am changing venue to be bugis/suntec/orchard and on occasions, cck area only. some requested to meet at very far places!

thank you you all ok. =)

3. edmund89

edmund89 Regular Member

Estimator
    hey bro, want to trade with my Li-Ning N50 (brand new, never strung)?

4. |R|S

|R|S Regular Member

Student
    dear all,

sold the racket to a very nice fella.
    Thanks for the interests ya!