ibuysports

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by hutoo, Jan 4, 2007.

1. xXazn_romeoXx

xXazn_romeoXx Regular Member

North American Technical Director for Oliver Sport
    i just got my sotx package from them ^^ did take a bit, but i got almost all what i wanted

2. Hugo

Hugo Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    I've got a question for the folks who've bought rackets from ibuysports recently. The owner Steve seems quite busy so I thought I will probably get a much quicker response by asking here.

For the Woven 7, 8, or 9, what SOTX grip sizes does IBS carry or do they only carry one size? I'm hoping that they stock grip size #2...

3. verybadplayer

verybadplayer Regular Member

Retired racket tester
    Anyone dealt with them recently? I've made a payment back in March 25 and they replied i didn't have over $50 for free shipping, I emailed his three times back but no news from him.
    @azn_romeo: when did you pass your order?

4. jaykavathe

jaykavathe New Member

I just bought a combo deal from them. (Woven 8 + Woven 9 + SOTX Bag) = $180 Free shipping.
    Initially steven was a bit slow in replying but I talked to him and he is very responsive and helpful guy. He quickly shipped the package and I am very happy with the purchase.

Two years back when I purchased Woven 11, I skipped ibuysports cause I didnt know if it was reliable then so I bought frm puppysports. This time, I was about to buy from puppysports but then I talked to Steve and decided to buy from ibuysports.
    And for all my future purchases, its going to be ibuysports.

They were reliable, and very quick in my case.