looking for players at tampines sports hall

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ahchua, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    270211 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we are using PROACE AT75 shutters.

court 1,2 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jiayan
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.wendy(tbc)
    7.joanna(tbc)
    8.jianan

waiting

we will cap the number of players at 15!
    SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

2. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    270211 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jiayan
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.hendry
    8.jianan

waiting

SO,those interested players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book.To be fair to us,pls do not tell us at the last minute that you will no be attending unless you have smth urgent.
    players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.

3. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jiayan
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.wendy
    7.hendry
    8.jian an
    9.kelvin

waiting

4. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    060311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua

waiting

5. passiontea

passiontea Regular Member

060311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben

waiting

6. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda

waiting

7. passiontea

hi, which courts are u guys playing?

8. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    hi! court 1 n 2

9. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin

waiting

10. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin
    11.betsy

waiting

11. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin
    11.betsy
    12.ronald

waiting

12. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    [​IMG]

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin
    11.betsy
    12.ronald
    13.nicholas(new)
    14.frandy(new)

waiting

players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.​

13. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.ben(new)
    7.joanna
    8.yiping
    9.brenda
    10.kelvin
    11.betsy
    12.darren(new)
    13.nicholas(new)
    14.frandy(new)

waiting

players who wanna play n only c this post on sun,pls give me a call or drop me a msg cox i won be online all the time.​

14. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    130311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.frandy(TBC)
    9.frandy'sfriend(TBC)

waiting

15. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    130311 game at tampines sport hall.Our game level would be of INTERMEDIATE and above.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

we have a quite a number of girls n youngster here! u can contact me @90888680(keith),

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.frandy
    9.eric

waiting

16. sktong

sktong Regular Member

would like to join this Sun. t

17. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.frandy
    9.eric
    10.srirang(new)
    11.wendy
    12.tong
    13.yiping(tbc)

waiting

18. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.jian an
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.jiayanz
    7.betsy
    8.frandy
    9.eric
    10.srirang(new)
    11.wendy
    12.tong
    13.yiping(tbc)
    14.joyce
    15.huiyun

waiting

19. passiontea

Hi ahchua, i been to your session last week, but i m not sure if i meet the requirement.

Ben

20. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    hi passiontea, ur skills is ok la..can play a decent game can liao.welcome u to join us anytime=)