Babolat racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sreedharjv, Dec 6, 2010.

1. sreedharjv

sreedharjv New Member

CEO
    I have been using Armourtec 900 and wish to try a Babolat.( I am a hard hitter)
    Can any one advise the nearest equivalent of Babolat to Armourtec? Appreciate your reply.

2. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Try the X-Feel Power and the X-Feel Blast.

3. thereal

thereal Regular Member

business
    My cousin uses the Babolat satelite nitro. its more expensive than at900 p i guess....

4. Tamagi

Tamagi Regular Member

X-Feel Blast is head heavy/extra stiff, X-Feel Power is head light/stiff while the X-Feel Essential is slightly head-heavy/medium stiff.
    I play with Yonex NS9900 and my partner uses the X-Feel Power. Similar rackets but everytime I try his Power, I find it numb. I prefer his Essential a lot more. Though I am in France where Babolat is very popular, I have never had the chance to try the X-Feel Blast — which should be the closest match to your Armortec.

5. Benasp

Benasp Regular Member

I switched from an AT700 to a Babolat satellite nitro, because of the ridiculous yonex price 189$ vs 100$ for the babolat. And the transition went smoothly, they are very simmilar racquets.