New to San Francisco

Discussion in 'USA West' started by Iancjwei, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Iancjwei

Iancjwei Regular Member

Hey guys,

I am a Malaysian and I recently moved from Malaysia to San Francisco for studies and I am looking for a group to play regularly. I live in the city, so BBC2 or Bintang4 would be the best since it is closer to where I stay.
    I am 19 this year, and I used to play for my high school back in Singapore. Can play both singles and doubles.
    I love playing this game so I would like to keep on playing over here in SF.
    Please e-mail me at jw_mysterio619@hotmail.com if you are willing to let me come and try out a few sessions to see if I am suitable.

Thanks
    Ian

2. Iancjwei

Iancjwei Regular Member

oh, and does anyone know how I can get from the South San Francisco Caltrain station to BBC2 instead of walking or by car?

3. johnnyk

johnnyk Regular Member

Programmer
    You can use 511.org to figure out how to get there by public transportation.

4. EBManagement

EBManagement Regular Member

Hi Ian,
    Welcome to San Francisco! You are in a great area because there are many clubs that you can choose from. If crossing the bridge isn't that big a problem, I recommend you come try Eastbay Badminton Association in Emeryville. We have a great staff as well as friendly players that you can easily pick up games with. We are located a few blocks away from a BART station if you are looking for public transportation. Kindly give us a call and we can pick you up from there. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask. We are here to answer them. Look forward to seeing you on the courts!

EBA Management