New Voltric presented on the AE2011

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by YY_PLAYER, Dec 6, 2010.

1. RSLvictorSOTX

RSLvictorSOTX Regular Member

...thus, learning from their (MS) experience with Vista, Windows 7 came along! :):)

2. bogensaebel

bogensaebel Regular Member

student
    personally i think the brand doesnt play a massive role to determine your level of play...you can see a the moment different players with different brands mostly tend to be sponsored by local brands, look towards china players(li-ning), chai-fu(kason??), kido-setiawan(forgot the brand), korean players(victor), malaysian and most players (yonex)...all tops level with quite similiar chances to win every tournaments they are participating altogether....
    we can say the marketing in badminton rackets has changed its direction compared to domination by yonex until early 2000+....then the players/fans some choose to be loyal to yonex or other chose to be with the alternative choices...thats y where hv arguments here n there...
    there is no 'accomplished' racket, therefore we can hv the rackets with similiar specs/charcacteristic/feelings under diff. brands...the problem is when people compared two 'uncomparable' rackets then say one model even the brand is superior to the other...thats unfortunate for me personally...
    because we so so large scale of rackets models to choose from, try to find one that suits us the best regardless the brands...
    about the job of manufacturers, let they do/produce whatever they want as long as it fullfil our need because its our money(we can buy whatever we want) because this matter has dragged for too long...the future of the company is not our job..even though i love yonex lol...

3. YY_PLAYER

YY_PLAYER Regular Member

The rumour is now that the newest Voltric get the name Voltric 009DX.

4. Geoffrey

Geoffrey Regular Member

Don't think so (at least not along the line with Voltric 70). Some says it's Voltric 80.

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

I thought that was ARC 009DX ... ?

6. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Well, badmintonavenue has a racket (no picture) listed under that name, which gives us absolutely no clue at all of where in the VT lineup this thing will be placed. Thanks again, Yonex:D!

Going off the intended price, though, it would seem to slot in between the VT7 and VT5.

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

From a czech webshop ...

"NOVINKY YONEX ANEB CO SE VAŘÍ POD POKLIČKOU

YONEX pro nás letos na podzim připravil jen malý předkrm z toho co na nás chystá a co v plné parádě představí již na jaře příští roku. Abychom zatím neumřeli hlady a nedočkavostí dal nám YONEX možnost ochutnat drobet z připravovaných novinek a to např. jeden model z chystané řady badmintonových raket VOLTRIC a aby toho nebylo moc málo, přidal ještě model ARCSABER 9FL, NANOSPEED 6600 a nové tenisové rakety EZONE. Vše máte již možnost zakoupit i v našem internetovém obchodě.

Pro ty co jsou hodně moc zvědaví a nemohou se již dočkat, jsme připravili několik málo informací a malých ochutnávek. Na jaký hlavní chod se tedy můžeme na jaře těšit? Tak servírovat se budou především nové modely řady VOLTRIC a ARCSABER. Do série ARCSABER přibude např. model ARC 009DX, ARC 5DX , ARC 003 a 002. Model VOLTRIC 70 doplní modely VOLTRIC 80, VOLTRIC 5 a VOLTRIC 7. Tradiční řady NANOSPEED a ARMORTEC zaznamenají jen nepatrné změny a přírůstky. Těšit se můžeme na novým model NS 990, NS 5500, AT30 M a především na různé kosmetické úpravy již prodávaných modelů.
    "

#27 demolidor, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Jumping the gun perhaps?? :D (and it's actually $10 up on the TV7). "Extra stiff", "NanoAirspring"? ArcSaber 008 has NanoAirspring ...

9. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

What you posted is correct. Took a while for me to translate it. Now the Evil Empire will send a ninja to kill you.

10. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Bring him/her/them on! I can use some sparring (or I will redirect them to Prague) :D. Also saw a yellow SHB92 and on another (dutch) forum some leaked taiwanese catalogue pics of SHB102LTD and some more shoes ... but those no doubt must've originated from the chinese fora. AT700 discontinued was mentioned again but unlike in England where discontinued models are sold at a bargain I don't expect the same here as never seems to be the case :rolleyes: ...

[​IMG]

#30 demolidor, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  11. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

I saw that Thread !!
    the shoes like weird but nice ! :D

12. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

13. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

That Yellow
    Lee Chong Wei should wear because his racket is yellow plus some of his tournament clothing is Yellow

14. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    he he :) Li-Ning releases the Yellow top-end shoe and soon Yonex follow... Yonex starting to clone Li-Ning ??? :)

[​IMG]

15. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I really like the LN ones, but I think I am going to have to settle for the YY ones. LN are still too expensive, and hard to find

16. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    I wear a size 12 so there is no way in hell you'll get me in yellow shoes. I'd look like a clown.

Those Li-Nings do look good though, much less busy and less crap going on in the toe box.

17. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Quality comes at a cost ;)

If you wear those "gorgeous" Kason outfits I'm sure you can get away with size 12 yellow shoes :D.