abt myself

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by HoNgHoNg, May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze
    u never c it? omg... it's everywhere.... my name always got mentioned n they just seems so unhappy about me talking abt Lin Dan n Xuanze so often.....
    donno is it because i donno badminton n they r so GREAT abt it... tat's y they despise me.......
    or they r simply jealous y guys like Bao CL, Fu HF, Cai Yun, Lin Dan, Xuanze....etc have so many pple crazy over them....... :p

they just find me detracting the threads n making it irritating??? :rolleyes:

#41 HoNgHoNg, Jun 19, 2004
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2004
  2. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

why we cant be jealous??hahahaha they r very famous, they r the best player in the world, some of them or quite cute!! yes i must admit..i am jealous! hahahah :D
    but they r also my idols lool

3. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

hhahaha....... but u never seems to have problems with me or any other gal members praising them......
    some pple have problems with tat.... i donno y.......
    i don think i will mention names, not like some pple... always mention my name for nothing :mad:

4. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

famous for my craziness right? hahahaha :p
    nicely....... i don think so......
    perhaps i'm too sensitive....... but i just don like the way they said it :mad:

5. Syaoran_Style

i think they mentioned ur name cuz u r famous here =p But maybe they said it nicely not for make u angry :)

6. Syaoran_Style

i think now u said it they will stop to mention ur name for nothing and be against ur post =p

7. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

i say before.... but i'm still being mentioned....
    i always replied them back when they quote or mention me....
    but maybe i sounded sarcastic or bad enough... then moderater deleted my posts... it's always like tat...... not 1st time already

maybe i shall repeat here once again....
    i'm SURE to reply back if u wanna shoot me.... don blame me for unfriendly use of words or sarcasm by then.... :mad:

8. Syaoran_Style

maybe make a thread abt it no?? i think more person will read it =p

9. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Calm down now, HongHong before you act rash. Somehow suddenly your mood deteriorated since yesterday (see posts) and is threatening to 'do something' when everything blows over.

Take a deep breath now and forget about what people quoted.

I used to have problems with your Xia Xia Xia, Lin Lin Lin here and there but somehow I accepted that out of the many hundreds here in BF who follow badminton are just like those whose every reason of being interested in football is to see David Beckham. If we can have fans just for that reason in football, I guess same goes in badminton as well.

Oh, on question about "is badminton all about technique, equipment and skills only?". My answer will be a resounding yes. Without technique, equipment and skills, there will still be people, but no badminton. These guys such as Lin and Xia are there for you idolize and drool over because of badminton, not the other way round. Would it have been the same if they were small time farmers back at their respective provinces?

But let's be a little more discreet here - to keep reading 'so cute yea?', 'so handsome', 'i love <name>' once or twice is ok. Three times still ok. Four times is starting to stretch it. Five times, is beginning to annoy. Sixth time, irritating. Seventh time "Oh, stop it already!". Eight time... you get the picture.

So, as said before, there are no problems with you just liking them as guys instead of as players. Try taking their teases and insults with good humour. It will gradually grow less once people see that it doesn't have any effect on you.

Come on, cheer up! :)

10. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

similarly, u say me once, i can ignore, u say me twice, i will reply u calmly, u say me 3, 4 or more.... u will c a sarcastic me with all the not-so-nice words

if u say badminton is abt techniques, equipment n skills only...... tat's fine
    but cant we like players more than their skills? i don c anything wrong with tat, as u've agreed in pple watching soccer because of beckham, y cant i watch badminton because of LIn Dan or Xuanze....
    i strongly believe tat i'm not the only one like tat.....
    just maybe i post more hence some pple just somehow get so irritated by it...
    cant u all just ignore since u all detest it so much
    trust me... u don shoot me, i'll leave u alone...
    but if u step on my tail.... don blame if i bites :mad:

11. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

hehee... tat's y i tot i found a forum which i can talk about players.... n noe more pple who share the same interest with me
    but i'm so WRONG.... pple here only talk abt techinques, skills, equipments....
    they will condemn me when i talk more abt this player or tat player.... n they will despise me because i donno how to play badminton...... as if they r very GREAT...... *humpf* :mad:

c? now locked my thread.... cant i even talk abt myself in my own intro thread??? :mad:
    BIAS n UNFAIR..... someone better explain this to me, if not i'm not going to let it rest....
    sorry syaoran_style for making use of this thread to post my grievances

#51 HoNgHoNg, Jun 19, 2004
  12. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

abt myself (part 2)

continue from http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16055
    i don understand y cant i talk abt myself in my own intro thread.....
    whoever locks it, pls give me a reasonable explanation........ :mad:
    if u think i say something wrong, then reply me.......
    u think locking or deleting helps? u r making things worse... cos i'm not going to let it rest if i don get a reasonable reply :mad:

13. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    The mods are trying to stop the 'infighting' and 'quarrels' in the forum. You can read very well that things are getting more and more further away from 'Introduction' into the realm of arguments and cafights.

14. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    The mature way to resolve this is to talk to the mods yourself. The mods have the authority after all. As Wil has stated, the locked intro has become more and more like a live TV [Jerry Springer Show] catfights. :rolleyes:

15. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome to BadmintonForum!

Pete ... no wonder you guys didn't do so well against the WWC brothers. Watching JSpringer saps your intellect, so you can't think as fast on-court.

-dave

16. Syaoran_Style

Its not a problem HoNgHoNg =)))
    You Have some reason to be angry maybe they r really jealous lool ...

#56 Syaoran_Style, Jun 19, 2004
  17. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    I think it probably got locked, because we werent neccessarily talking about you, or much related to badminton, but more talking about liking people for their looks and attitude, rather than their talents.

NOte the badmintonforum usage guide:

http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7898

Personally I would put such posts talking about "you always talk about me in other posts" as argumentative, and not related to badminton in any way.

I havent seen posts that are that negative about you (HongHong), and I dont see why peole talking about you should bother you. There are two sides to every argument and if you dont want people talking about you, then dont post

"hes cute" "he great" etc....

To say it once is fine, but most posts are repeats of the same sentiment. I Must stress it is not a personal vendetta against you, as you see in the forum, many different people post

"whats the best tension" "whats the best racket"

all the time, and people are equally dissmissive of this, and it has been mentioned in other parts of the forum that people say this type of statement. They dont however ask the same question, or make the same point repeatedley. Badmintonforum is a place to learn, and share. We can all learn from your opinion, and we must all learn to use our opinion wisely. Saying one thing a hundred times doesnt make it any more true.

Also note that the rules and usage state that any posts violating the rules can be removed without notice.

Nobody wants to ban you, you are an important member of the community representing a different perspective on Badminton, but one should learn and try be more contrustive than using repetition as a means of making a point.

18. Pecheur

Pecheur Regular Member

You know I kind of agree with her on this one, it's her intro thread she should be allowed to say more or less what she wants as long as she doesn't think it's getting away from the topic, which it wasn't really since it was still about her. Personally I think when Eva's thread started talking about PBSI politics, that should have been broken out into another thread since it really wasn't related directed to Eva.

However HongHong, not being a mod, this is purely my opinion, I believe a lot of your posts are deleted due to the way they are written, not because of what is written. Maybe if you tried to write more conventionally there would be less deleted posts?

19. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    HongHong, if you are going to make every post of yours into a big argument against other forum members, i am afraid there will be a lot of locked threads. we will not tolerate any deliberate rudeness towards other members, and i am afraid you are doing that and not making yourself very popular.

all moderators and other members have already been very tolerating but i am afraid most of us have enough of it. i have already had a few members requesting to have you banned from the forum.

if you want to be rude, there are other venues to do that. BF do not welcome such behavior.

20. SmashingBird

SmashingBird Regular Member

Student, Badminton-student
    RICHMOND BC...ne hot girls from richmond that play
    HongHong I love you!

I think the problem here is not you but your mind. Yes, is true about 99% of this forum's member don't really care how great a player looks, and if they ever talk about players, its about their technique and careers.HongHong you have to understand this is not a fan forum and most of us here don't come here to talk about the skin color of lin dan and what shirt he likes to wear. And because most of us here don't share the same interest as you, you feel like you are not welcome and everyone is against you. In fact, we aren't, no one here is dispising you. Because you don't know how to play badminton, you feel ashame of yourself and you don't know what the heck is everyone talking about, but its ok, no one hates you for not knowing.

How you said no one lets you talk about badminton players is not true, you have many 7 million posts on how great lin dan looks already, that already proving the mods here are allowing you to post about how pretty lin dan is, is just the fact no one is responding makes you think no one is allowing you to post.

No one here ever said how GREAT they are or look upon on you because you don't know how to play badminton. Once again, is you who is looking down on yourself because you don't know how to play. In fact, you are hating yourself for not knowing how to play and letting your fustrations out on us because we can play badminton. But is ok, you can learn, just don't let your frustrations take over you.

I believe the reason why your thread is locked is because your thread contains too much hatred and it isn't really talking about yourself anymore.

No one here is Biased and Unfair. Is because you think Lin Dan and Xie is so good looking and no one here ever talks about it, you start to believe that most of us here are jealous of Lin Dan and Xie. You are letting your obession of Lin Dan and Xie take over you, you won't trust anyone besides Lin Dan and Xie.

Also, this forum is not loose like some other forums. Making 7 million identical post will get you ban and its considered spam. And because so many of your 7 million identical posts don't get any reply, you start to feel lonely and alienated.

I think I have very briefy listed out all your problems, HongHong, please to not avoid your problems but rather face it! Start off by calming thinking about your mistakes and believe me, everyone here is very friendly, is yourself that is thinking everyone here hates you. And that is probably because deep down in your heart, you hate yourself. The first step, start loving yourself HongHong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.