Help on what racket i should get????????

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Freeze, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Freeze

Freeze Regular Member

i have about £250 to buy t 2 new rackets but i am not sure which ones to get? bte i have nanospeed 8000 and 9900 in my collection already.
    i am currently thinking of getting a li ning n90ii and a arcsaber 8dx?

2. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

LN N90II us a good choice. I never tried 8DX.
    Mind that NS series are mainly head light, so if thats the type you are after then i believe both rackets you mentioned are not your type.

3. Freeze

Freeze Regular Member

yeah trying to get a range of rackets to try out cause sometimes i lend some rackets to my doubles partner who is offensive

4. druss

druss Regular Member

I personally like the 8dx and the N90II but the N90 felt slightly slower, might just be on the heavier side of the specs. My personal take on it though is that I'm not interested in paying more for a Li-Ning than a high end Yonex... I think high end yonex rackets are already too expensive and paying more than that for a racket designed and manufactured by a company who's been doing it for only 2 years or so is ridiculous.

I'll stick with the rackets I have for now unless I try a Li-Ning that I just find to be so much superior over my existing ones that I'm willing to pay for it.

5. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    An N90II and an N50II for singles/doubles :)

6. Smithy88

Smithy88 Regular Member

Student
    Freeze i am thinking about getting the 9900, how do you find it? As i want 2 Yonex rackets, 1 head heavy, 1 even, to match my Carlton Elite and Tour.

7. Freeze

Freeze Regular Member

i find it light and very fast as it is very aerodynamic and it also has a nice feel the colour looks quite slick as it is mainly black it is very good. i got it as an birthday present in hk cause my family live there.

8. nz2010

nz2010 Regular Member

Arc8DX is a good racket, very even balance, more solid impact compare to ns9900. Little head heavier than ns9900 and same stiffness. Swing not as quick as ns9900. Haven't try the N90II though, but I think it a head heavy racket like the armotec 700 or 900P.