BAM warns Mohd Hafiz Hashim & Kuan Beng Hong

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by chris-ccc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    I dont see HH is yoyoing when he played against Sato. Indeed, he tried his best to win the match. Against Denmark, did he performed superbly? I dont think so. Just JP is performed disastrously.

When HH lost, he gets all the unfriendly words. And suddenly, came out so many New-Registered-BC-Member who thrown some very unfriendly word (Some even with dirty words) towards MAS Team, especially dedicated to Fuzzy and HH. I consider those fellows are not real badminton lovers.

But, even they are barking like mad dogs, they keep their mouth shut when HH delivered the winning points for MAS against Denmark.

Yesterday :'' Stop play badminton lah Hafiz, go back and play TV games and Guli!!!!'':mad::mad::mad:

Today: '' Hafiz, you are my hero. I love you.....":):):)

Stand where you are. Dont Be Lalang.

TC is really make people gets mad about it.:D

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Dato.. you are right.. these fickle minded pll..

3. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    ...who dig holes and are territorial....

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

time to move on and look forward to the next match.

personally, i think our md2, whomever they chose, will have a higher chance of winning than HH beating BCL. BCL has been pretty consistent this year, don't think he has lost to many players lower than him (if any). my money wouldn't be on HH if the tie went to 2-2.

5. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    all the best Malaysia !!!

6. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    2010 Thomas Cup: MAS-vs-CHN Semi-Final in 26 minutes' time

YES... All the BEST to MAS.

7. sktoo

sktoo New Member

I'm still against HH, KBH, WCH and all the flop back up player, even when HH win in his match, I still critic him in this forum..Not his own fault, Its BAM strategy FAIL..

And since HH didn't manage to play a game in last night defeat, I'm sure BAM will continue to keep this "Hero"...

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2010/5/15/sports/6269993&sec=sports
    Rashid said that they will develop the new talent... Let wait and see, this is not the first time it been said... Previously few other coach and BAM promise the same thing, yet nothing happen...

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2010/5/15/sports/6269688&sec=sports
    Why are BAM keep on targeting the coach?(yes, they won't change the coaching line-up, BUT he don't even mention about the flop player, His "Golden Child") Don't they see, the actual problem is on the player... I think its time to change the head of BAM..

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    Rashid stated that Wong Choong Hann will not be around for the Asian Games while Hafiz Hashim is set to quit the national team at the end of the year and hopes the back-up players will prove they are worthy replacements.

http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/Badminton_Back-upplayerstogetpush/Article

so
    after all
    hafiz will retire after this;)
    hope people will start to find the new yoyo and dont miss him so much:p

9. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Good for them retiring while still playing better than the back-up players

HH and WCH have both tried hard at the 2010 TC.

To me WCH appears always a consistent fighter at matches. Good fighting spirit all the time. HH sometimes appears to give up easily.

Yes, it's about time for them to retire. Good for them to retire while still playing better than the back-up players.

Hope we won't find any yoyo in the batch of back-up players.

10. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

WCH gone, HH gone, not that they make any difference, but now our MS#2 and so on will simply just be pushovers. :(

Kuan Beng Hong will just be slightly harder to push though.

11. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Will Kuan Beng Hong become MAS No.2 Singles from now on?

News of Kuan Beng Hong is quiet. :confused::confused::confused:

Will KBH become MAS No.2 Singles from now on?

12. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    obviously not now as hafiz and wong ch is still around:D

13. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    They may be gone from the national team but both WCH and HH can do much more for Malaysian badminton. They can get into promoting the game and bringing it to a higher level in all the schools in every town and village in Malaysia. The key is to start from "birth" and in badminton that means the first year of school. In 30 years time you will have 50 million players in Malaysia of a reasonably high standard.

14. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    if the back up players put effort as much as LCW, I am sure they can excel. Its a matter of the mind power. 1 against 2 regularly is also good practice. ;)

15. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Hmm...that is what the Star reported on Saturday... :) They lack the fire. LCW lacks confidence against Super Dan.

16. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    that would be under development, maybe a little bit higher but then again malaysian education also involved in this program but sadly they didn't bring wong, hafiz or roslin along!;)

17. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Even when there is a development in the grassroots level. When its time to have the kids enrolled into BJSS for Badminton.. there is politics involved there as well. That was also reason why some parents gave up. Does our program work? We have seen the results...

18. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Where there are two or more people, politics become part of life. There is nothing wrong with that so long as the end results are optimal. In any endeavour there will be winners and there will be losers. Some will question the rules that determine winners and losers as unfair or biased, which should be looked into and redressed. Also, perhaps they should also look at a lower grade BJSS for those who were rejected from the top dog BJSS. I believe LD was once rejected earlier in his career but the system was such there was another way back to the top.
    This is where national players who are leaving the scene can play an important role. I have a friend who was a former China's Women doubles player now coaching in HK, who was left in the wilderness in China until the "Thing" (both she and the "Thing" are Fujianese) spotted her and used his weight to put her in the national squad. The "Thing" is still doing that besides being a mentor to LD on special tournaments. Now, why can't our ex-national players do the same thing? Instead they all indulge in academic politics, with nothing at stake.

19. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

That is interesting, are our ex-national players indulging in academic politics?

The Sideks ,Roslin ,Yap Kim Hock, Tan Kim Her are all in the BAM , Ong Ewe Hock has his own school, so is Choong Tan Fook, Lee Wan Wah,Chew Choon Eng and Chan Chong Ming, many have joined KLRC.Cheah Soon Kit, Soo Beng Kiang etc have their own businesses.

The older ones have been forgotten and few remember them and think they are relevant. Sorry I just can't think of anyone playing politics, unless I missed something somewhere. (Just to verify a fact).

20. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Leaving the giant government sponsored Association may be a viable alternative, but many have tried and always returned. indonesia has shown however that such alternatives work. Maybe a bit difficult to find sponsors, just look at the situation of the Denmark players, every company cutting back and several players having to pay their own way. Morten Frost though has always earned his own money, he had to play as many tournaments as posssible to pay his own expenses, that's why he valued the no.1 ranking and probably put prestige tournaments as Thomas Cup as secondary.I wonder if it can really work in the Mlaysian scenario, so far it is difficult to see any successful player not attached to BAM, except maybe Hafiz and Roslin who eventually returned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.