Yonex 7926EX Bag Reveiw

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Deathsticks, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Deathsticks

Deathsticks Regular Member

I recently bought the Yonex Bag7926EX bag for my second upcoming badminton season at my high school. I bought for 35$ from the new years sale at Asby here in san jose. My first impressions of this bag were actually very good. I use every single part of the bag. I mainly put both my tennis and badminton equipment in it. Here a few of my thoughts about the bag:

Compartments:
    The compartments of this bag are pretty big for a 6 racket bag. I could fit 2 tennis rackets(1 with cover bag), and 2 badminton rackets(both with cover bags) on the the right side compartment. Also on the right side is a accessories pocket. its about 15 inches wide and about 7 inches tall. i think they should have made it a little bit bigger, i have 3 packs of super grap, scissors, cell phone, ipod, wallet, and psp in there and it makes a big bulge outside. On the left side is the shoe compartment/ball pocket and the birde/cloths compartment. In my opinion its not spacey because of the shoe compartment. it makes a huge bulge in side and cuts off half of the space if you use it to hold shoes. I wouldn't use the shoe compartment and just put it inside the second main compartment. the shoe compartment its self would only fit a size 11-13 perfectly.

Material:
    i think the material on this bag is realy fair. its not stiff and needs rackets and stuff inside to keep it standing up. It is made of 78% Nylon and 22% polyester as it says on the tag below. In my opinion, this bag would probably last for say 3-5 years?

Bag handling:
    the only way to handle the bag is to wear in the backpack style or hold it with hand by the handle in the middle. I would like to carry it with just 1 strap over the shoulder. I don't realy know if u can with this bag(correct me if im wrong. the backpack straps are really comfortable.

The bag isn't thermal or waterproof at all.(again correct me if im wrong). the feel of the bag from the inside and outside dosent feel thick.

Overall i think this bag is perfect for the high school player.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. StrikeGX

StrikeGX Regular Member

no pictures of the inside compartments? im getting my 7929 tmr so excited =3

3. Deathsticks

the inside is pretty plain. the bottom dose have a pad. wow the 9 racket page version?

4. StrikeGX

StrikeGX Regular Member

yup the 9 page getting it tmr!!!! i c the inside is like white? or like black? tnx :D

5. Deathsticks

The inside of bag7926 is black

6. Ettwfg2

Ettwfg2 New Member

StrikeGX
    when you get the 7929 bag can you take some picture of it
    the inside
    im thinking ordering one online

7. !¿Clue?!

!¿Clue?! Regular Member

Did you ever come across any rips/tears so far? Would you say it's a pretty durable bag to last over a year?

8. mayouno

mayouno Regular Member

I'd say the 7926 is pretty durable, by the looks of the polyester, I think it has RipStop in it.

9. Deathsticks

yes i would say its durable.
    i've used it for about 5 months already
    and it still in good condition