Nanospeed 9900 misshit

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Many Ch0icez, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Many Ch0icez

Many Ch0icez Regular Member

Student
    I broke my bg-80's today . from msshit on frame and strings half.half. and I am so not used to my new NS9900 i always tend to swing early to get my shot on the birdie. Since i used to use a even balance racket. I have only had it for a week. Any kinda of training to get used to it ? ;)

Also lets say i break my frame from misshit on the frame will i be able to send to company for a new one. (E.G i hit the birdie with a hard clear in the back to back misshit the frame and it just lets go on me.) Also let's say i do get a new racket from the company will i be able to trade ns9900 for arc 10 ? than you in advance!:confused:

2. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    thats generally what happened when you switch to a head-light racket , it would take time to get use to. I got so use to it now that I can switch from AT900P to NS9900 in between game if I needed to.

BTW, is no point in thinking about breaking the racket , it is going to break sooner or later ..if you worry too much about it on court that will affect your performance , so dont think that way !

3. Random-person1

Random-person1 New Member

Student
    When i first got my NS9900.. it was kind of awkward, because i was always missing and hitting the top of the frame, but to my surprise.. the top of the frame has never chipped or have any signs of damage even with all my mishits, so you probably don't have ot be that worried ^^

4. hunterkillerz

hunterkillerz Regular Member

Student
    yea yonex paint/coating is really good.

5. Many Ch0icez

Many Ch0icez Regular Member

Student
    But I;m justn 14 and In have been waiting patiently for my mum to buy me this racket.I don't have a job so if it breaks I can;t get one ever.It's my birthday / christ mas present combined. And i have to keep getting 90% above average at school. so If it brewaks I really want to know. From birdie hit.

6. Deathsticks

Deathsticks Regular Member

warm up every day of play.
    do drills and etc. to get your usual game back