7724 Or 7926

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Souhii, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Souhii

Souhii New Member

Hey! Badminton alley is having a special on bags and I was just planning on taking advantage of this sale. The two I'm currently looking at is the 7724 http://www.badmintonalley.com/Yonex...rmal_Bag_p/bag-yonex-7724-limited-edition.htm
    and the Red 7926 http://www.badmintonalley.com/Yonex...s_Badminton_Bag_p/bag-yonex-7926-red-2010.htm . Personally, the 7926 is a great looking bag but I love the color on the 7724. But, I was just wondering if anyone has any experience using any of them or any reviews would help. They both hold 6+ rackets and a pair of shoes. Any input would be great! Thanks =].

2. Deathsticks

Deathsticks Regular Member

i would buy the 7724
    the 7724 as more comfortable back pack straps and the material and build is better then the 7926. i currently use 7926 but find the 7724 better.

3. Souhii

Souhii New Member

Oh! I was thinking the opposite. I thought the 7926 had better material as the 7724 looked a bit cheaper in the pictures. Have you used the 7724 before?

4. Deathsticks

Deathsticks Regular Member

i havent used it but i have a friend who currently uses it

5. hunterkillerz

hunterkillerz Regular Member

Student
    yea i wouldve thought that the 7926 would have better quality, being the newer bag an all.

6. Souhii

Souhii New Member

Okay haha =]. I just wanted to make sure because I want a durable bag with comfortable straps. Gonna be busing to practice so it'd be nice to know which one feels better.