What's Your Favourite String?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Z1985, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Gollum

Gollum Regular Member

Or maybe he is more accurate than you are, thus reducing the number of off-centre hits and extending the strings' life :p

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, 1 month is way too general. We need to talk about the actual playing time. I can say it last for 1+ yr, if I can play 15 min a week. Or, I can say, it last only 3 days, if I do 10+ hrs per day. ;)

3. Chia

Chia Regular Member

High School
    I play about 3 times a week, for 2 hours each session. Been playing for 5 years now. I usually hit the bird dead on. I think i am a farely hard smasher, i just don't go smash every bird i see. I use drops more than smashes to be honest. So maybe that will last longer.

btw its strung 22lbs on a mp77sp

4. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I'm currently using Gosen Pro66 .66mm. The reason why i love this string is that it is cheap and can retain the tension longer than other Yonex thin strings. Since i strung it at around 27lbs to 29lbs , i find it more durable and good feel for that string.

Besides Gosen.. i also like to use bg68ti. Durable but tension doesnt not last as long as pro66.

Bg65ti is good also for me.

5. Cricket

Cricket Regular Member

For me, it's Gosen Biogut Bioroots strings. I think there are three versions, I've seen three. I have the Bioroots which is 0.72mm thick and there are two others, Bioroots 68 and Bioroots 70, with thickness 0.68 mm and 0.70 mm respectively, I believe. The Bioroots (0.72mm) I have on my Cab 30MS right now and they are great; for a thick string, it has great repulsion as well as control. I will try the other strings sometime, I expect it to be soon, as well as the Biogut Aermet strings too.

6. ojk87

ojk87 Regular Member

Still prefer BG 65 and 85.
    They are da best.