Heard about Lin Dan....

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by onitsuka33, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    LD has reached its peak already,n now he's going downhill bit by bit.No one can stay on top forever.Hopefully this means good for badminton game..where there'll be no definite dominator.

2. onitsuka33

onitsuka33 Regular Member

I would not make a quick statement if i were u.
    U mite b right yes but we need to wait and see until the end of the year.
    LD is still aiming OG 2012 ;)

3. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

with the best player for this generation going downhill (according to you) and its good for badminton! how stupid is that? it'll be good for badminton when the best getting better and the rest are catching up. that will improve the standard and set the bar higher. this will be good for badminton, not lower the standard and give everyone a chance to win.

4. onitsuka33

onitsuka33 Regular Member

Credit to Ferrerkiko

Latest Lin Dan news:

The National badminton stars went back to their normal training routine after finishing the All England Championships. The first workout included games against their teammates. Lin Dan and his partner worked hard in doubles, but lost their game.

Lin Dan, world and Olympic champion, says, "Lose it! Lose it again! I seldom win the games on Thursday."
    Dan is expected to star in the Asian Championships. Dan, along with eight of the world’s top 20 shuttlers, including Indonesia’s Taufik Hidayat, are expected to feature in the US$150,000 Yonex-Sunrise Bad minton Asian Championships in New Delhi, India next month.
    Malaysia’s world No. 1 Lee Chong Wei, who won the All England title earlier this month, will not be competing in New Delhi.
    "Super Dan" lost both of his matches at the All England Championships. First, he lost to sixth-seeded compatriot Bao Chunlai, and then got knocked out by Denmark veteran Peter Gade, a player he hasn't lost to in four years.
    Lin Dan, world and Olympic champion, says, "It's normal. I don't think it was a surprise. I think if my opponent's form is better than mine, and I can't play well, then I might lose the match."

Lin's lack of match play after the end of club matches last year may be one reason for his bad performance in Britain. Lin didn't reach the semi-finals of the All England tournament, so he will try to gain more points at the Asian Championships on April 12th.

5. Cindyy

Cindyy Regular Member

I am Lin's fan, but I totally disagree with you. Could you tell me where did you hear about it? If it was true, could you explain the reason why Lin and Bao had 3 games? Just want to waste Bao's energy ?

Lin is a humanbeing not the god, that's all. If you are one of his fans, just sopport him whatever he lose or win,please.

6. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    saw this somewhere,kept looking for it but can't find it.

a comment by LYB that their 'target' for this year's AE is only 2 titles..

ring a bell to the so called 'conspiracy' theory that LD lose on purpose ?

and to LCW supporters out there...Ld will steam roll over LCw time and time again.. i'm no fan of LCw,i even turn off the Tv when he's playing !!

also, look at LD looks when he 'lose'..he's just not interested in that particular game.that's why he 'lose'...

#26 T-maker, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  7. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

There will never be a definite dominate, this is the law of nature, we age. :rolleyes:

It is not even an question that LD will peak out in one day. In fact, any player will peak out one day. But the only way that is good for the sport is to leap forward and not falling back.

8. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    If that was the case then i know how well you understand today's game. I can totally understand on what ground you make the above statements because you missed a lot of matches.:confused:

There are plenty for you to catch up because all these years you have missed plenty of finals esp. those played by LCW and LD too. Most of the major tourneys are won by these 2 players.

I guess you missed 08OG final too!

Also you would miss plenty of finals in the future because LCW would feature in many of those. So keep turning off your tv.:D

9. Enig.Ma

Enig.Ma Regular Member

I bet someone (t-maker) doesn't feel so smart any more :rolleyes:. i'm willing to bet he's feeling like a major ********* :D. Don't bother watching badminton then, because in most major tournaments LCW would be there, and you wouldn't be watching the finals -- would be just like ***************.

#29 Enig.Ma, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010
  10. blindaim

blindaim Regular Member

when is TC WC and AG ?

11. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist