armotec 700/ li-ning and victor equivalent

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by rawwww, Mar 21, 2010.

1. rawwww

rawwww Regular Member

Hey Guys,

So I'm living in Korea for a year and want to up my badminton game here and I decided Yonex is not the greatest cause majority of my yonex rackets are so fragile I would like a change. Been reading alot of forums and was considering li-ning and victor for durability and preformance but I'm an armotec 700/900p kind of guy so I would like to know the equivalent to those for li-ning and victor. Suggestions please and thanks in advance!

2. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

If you like the Yonex AT700 and AT900P and will like something similar in the Li Ning range then most likely the LN N90-2 should feel the most easy to adapt. I myself am also a AT700 [old colour] user and have been advised to give the N90-2 a try, reason being that it should feel similar in terms of power generation as it is designed according to Lin Dan's favourite AT700 old colour while also giving it the control and speed that is above the AT700's.

3. rawwww

rawwww Regular Member

I was actually looking into the N90-2 but I can't find a retailer that is in english. I went to mybadmintonstore and it offers it but the picture shows the n90 woods one, not the red and gold n90-2 classic one. So I don't know where to get that to even try it.

4. huangxl

huangxl Regular Member

Student
    Victor equivalent for armortec 700 should be SW35. Problem is it is much more stiffer than at700 so it is a tiring racket to use. But power wise better than at700. Sold my sw35 and change to sw36 as sw35 is really too tiring for me.

5. rawwww

rawwww Regular Member

Victor sw36 = at900p? Would you say?

6. huangxl

huangxl Regular Member

Student
    Not really. More like arc 10. All round racket