i need help !!!!

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by varunsuresh, Feb 14, 2010.

1. varunsuresh

varunsuresh Regular Member

hey guys,

i am playing against this guy whose smashes are pretty hard.his stamina is gud.his other shots r also gud.he is more like an alrounder. my smashes arent very hard.i am very fast on the court.my stamina is also gud.my other shots also r ok. how do i beat him....pleeease help me..

2. DivingBirdie

DivingBirdie Regular Member

student
    from that kind of description no one on earth would be able to advice you...i suggest you post a video of yourself playing singles

3. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    Varunsuresh

From what you're saying, your opponent has the ability to outplay you in virtually every aspect of the game.

What I would do first is work on improving your basics. Consistently good clears into corners would be a start. After all, if you can find the corners with clears you're consistently moving your opponent the furthest distance to the shuttle.

Following that, improve your defence. If you can consistently return your opponents smashes well, then what have they left to hurt you?

Create a program for yourself based on working one key area at a time. You'll notice the scores are getting closer and eventually you'll win a game.

Sorry to say, there is no fast, overnight answer here...it's down to a lot of hard training and dedication.

To your success.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk