need some advice on finals seats at all england!!

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010' started by zeddie, Jan 27, 2010.

1. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    Hi guys, need some advice on seats for the all england.. normally every year we sit on block 3 upper.. this time im a bit late in booking for the finals on sunday so im getting a choice of seats in block 10 lower (Q, 437, 436) on ticket factory. anyone sat in this area before? Im worried to book this because a lot of ppl say in the lower blocks its hard to see due to the score posts blocking the view. If anyone has sat in this general area pls let me know asap!! thanks so much

2. Cindyy

Cindyy Regular Member

I like block 10 lower! Sometimes got that problem(blocking the view) when I sit on row A, but generally is ok.

3. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    anywhere above block e should be fine. (the scoreboard is not that high)

4. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    thanks a lot for the advice guys.. pitty that about 10 seconds after i made this original post, the seats in block 10 were already gone.. and now theres none left.. almost all sold out for the finals except the crappy seats in block 1 and 12!! if any one has any other seats for the finals they dont need.. pls sell to me! haha

5. staiger

staiger Regular Member

Investment Banker
    there were some seat on block 9 the other days (but they were gone in less than 20 minutes) Block 1 is not so bad if you are in row G and above and your seat number is around 40-43. you basically have the same seat as the people on block 2. Also , does the management team seat there as well ?

6. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    Staiger, first of all many thanks for your reply and advice. I now finally have an opportunity to buy some tickets in block 10 lower front row for the finals on sunday. As good as these tickets sound, some ppl are saying not to buy them becuase firstly becuase of the price (he's asking for £100 for 2) and secondly ppl are saying the front row isnt that great because the viewing angle is very bad because its so low?? I thought i would be good!! and also once again the score posts come in the way of the view. Do you think i should part with £100 for these 2 tickets?

many thanks

7. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    actually all of you thank you for your advice!! for some reason i didnt get the emails to inform me this thread had replies lol. thanks everyone.. im not sure about these block 10 row A tickets for £100 though.. i dont want to pay that much then find i cant see much becuase of the line judges in the way and the score posts lol