Fight during badminton session?!?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by bchaiyow, Jun 26, 2007.

1. abcdef200886

abcdef200886 Regular Member

i should have started learning karate before i play badminton, har har har

2. pro1992

pro1992 Regular Member

Student and Coach
    if they wanted to fight they should have took it to the octagon or ring:D

3. zuihoujueding

zuihoujueding Regular Member

Quite common to find these people who think they are so great and they get to choose who to play with.
    Once in awhile i'll beat him so badly and will say: "The match was easy" and walked off. hehe

4. Amin Khalili

Amin Khalili Regular Member

Student
    I have a friend , who is always mess up with people (except his friends) . I am the one that been messed up with him badly . He is the one that talk big , rude and etc. but he say to his friend that I am all that(I say all to him and he took that word and change it to me) . I already ask apologize to him even thought he the one that is wrong but he told his friend that I am a coward!
    He once request me to have a match with him . But that time I cant , I have accessory problem and busy that day(he also ask me to have a bet in real money , that is illegal in my religion) . Then he say that I am a coward . DAMN IT!He also say that he have a friend that is present for national team/play in national tournament . But that is purely a lie , there is no people from my state and no people participate in that tournament unless he/she is one of BJSS(include Nusa Mahsuri and KLRC) . Anyway its a long story how I fight him , believe me Im innocent!He wrong!All of it!I have many prove!

Well , soon I want having match with him . I dont know why/what do he think that he so strong since he PARTICIPATE in school tournament and only play SOCIAL(I know that theyre some people that is good even thought only social , but that is 100% impossible to him , many prove) . Outside , I act nice to people , and that make him didnt scare me . But he start getting scare to me since I make sports records(school) and muscular record(school) . I like the way he scare it!

AHAHAHAHA!He dont know who I am yet . I didnt always show up all my talent to my friend(even thought I dont have a friend in new noob school) . I know that he is a noob because he only participate in school level(he tell me once when he on his primary school) only know to talk and just play social with his friend(yes there is a people that quite good even thought only play for social , but it is 100% possible on him!believe me!many prove of it) and that all make me confidence AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can easy win on him . I have many idea what to do on him before/after match(I only say all his mistake and ask him to promise that wouldnt disturb other again) . And I really cant wait for that moment!

#64 Amin Khalili, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  5. Amin Khalili

Student
    Once he saw I play with some other students , what that I do is only give my opponent oppurtinity to smash and I just block it , and repeating . I dont do any mistake . Then when I want to go back home , he say that I am weak . I ask him to show up what he can do but he dont want to .
    I really want to laugh out to him because he is PURELY A NOOB!

6. Amin Khalili

Student
    these guys were a lot younger, and they're both champion kickboxers, so it would not have been pretty:eek:, and it would've been really hard to berak it up.[/quote]

That berak , you should do some correction or other will think/laugh about it . In Malaysia , berak means faeces

7. Distanc3

Distanc3 Regular Member

stringer for community centers
    investment in a blackboard where they can assign themselves to courts for the next round would prevent this kind of problems :D

8. miguelray

miguelray Regular Member

Student...
    B deserves to be respected...

9. socialpro

socialpro Regular Member

Student
    Man, how brutal. Your racquet is like your hand (Apart from the fact that it's replaceable and you can have multiple hands =D), why would you hurt it on purpose =(.

That's why I keep a crowbar in my bag, in case I need something shaped like a racquet :)

10. Monster

Monster Regular Member

Should just let the brawl begin and let these men settle their scores once and for all.

Don't forget to youtube the fight tho

11. Grotius

Grotius Regular Member

Some people are so dumb they can't tell the difference between badminton and boxing.

12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Yeah, fully agree! Sometimes its better to let the concerned parties to just dish it out and be done with it.

Personally, I have never experienced a punch up playing social badminton. Of course, there are some tension for those who just want to win all the time but so far, I have never come across anyone who is willing to initiate physical action. Honestly, if there is a punch up, I would do nothing but watch.

13. vorxaw

vorxaw Regular Member

this is why i like to play with mature players sometime, they are often MUCH more into the game then the rest of us. Though that enthusiasm can turn bad as we see here. I find it hard to get in a fight in badminton, its probably one of the LEAST confrontational sports out there. There no talking, no contact and you apologize for any hardkills.

14. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    yup, when there are many players, its good to use a q system first come first serve. This was implemented in one of the malaysian club. ;) Similar issues happened.

15. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

... but sometimes it is also good to have a punch up. It makes the sport more appealing.

16. Grotius

Grotius Regular Member

Hmm, I'd rather flirt with pretty girls in those little skirts they wear for badminton than watch idiots punching each other.

17. druss

druss Regular Member

I completely disagree with this attitude when you're in public, especially in front of kids. If we as a society (whether in general or in this specific case) condone such behavoir then it is bound to be repeated by the generations which follow.

I do not know how some people can be so arrogant over a game. So what if you play better? How does that make you a better person or give you the right to boss other people around? My company is owned by a single individual so he's quite wealthy, he treats everyone in the company with the same respect regardless of their job. Whether vice president or janitor, one does not get any more respect than the other.

With all humility, I am the best person in my club but I don't choose my partners, I actually wait for other players to invite me to play. Now this does happen a lot but I try not to play any more than any other person and I will play with anyone that asks (regardless of how boring or irritating I find it). I do try to get at least 1 good match a session in though so sometimes I will sit out a request and wait for better players but I do it in a polite and respectful way.

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Bro, a punchup or a fight is a fight. There is no such thing that it is not ok in a public with kids around, but maybe ok somewhere secluded or in a galaxy far far away.

I agree resorting to fisticuffs is wrong, but sometimes it cannot be avoided especially in the heat of a moment.