Korean Open SF results

Discussion in 'Korean Open 2004 / Japan Open 2004' started by sunzhi, Apr 2, 2004.

1. chen zi

chen zi Regular Member

student

if there is Xia there is no Choon Han .. if there is Choon Han.. there will be no XIa
    you just translated this from the chinese,right?however, i hope that choong hann will have at least one time win over xia xuanze.try ur best , choong hann! :)

2. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    I cann't wait for the match between Chen Hong and Xia XZ. It reminds me such rivalry between Peter Sampraz and Andrew Agassi. Like Sampraz, Chen Hong is the most capable player at badminton, he is the best almost all aspects; while Xia's the most sensational player like Agassi, and probably the most popular one according to fans.

Due to the rise of Lin Dan, it will be hard for Chen Hong and Xia XZ meet again in the finals of the future. So this Korea open will be definitely memorized for this classic show.

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    RA Super Woman

Ra Kyung Min .. what a super woman! Doubles and MX finals.. i hope she will do well.. not easy after long fight in the doubles.. lasted more than 2hrs!!! longest game in the tournament. And she have to play mix doubles somemore! What a gal! Salute to Ra Kyung Min!

4. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Oh isit? it just come out from my mind.. didn't knew it was quoted somewhere..

5. robinhood

robinhood Regular Member