Nanospeed 9900 VS Li Ning N90

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by lookeong, Dec 10, 2009.

1. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    It does look real, but again try to find the code on the card and enter it into the website above to make sure.

2. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

NS9900 vs N90

firstly... both are different racket in nature.

NS9900 is light headed and fastest racket i have ever try..

N90 is heavy headed and powerful.

if you are not up to national standard... get NS9900

NS9900 is good for defence, faster & swift smash, good base line punch.

N90 is not the most powerful racket as compared to AT700 or AT900P, do not have the distinct attribute that separate it from the rest of the rackets...except for the price. unless you are Lin dan supporter....

Get NS9900..definitely a collector's racket... dun worry about the dull colour...it will slowly grow on you and the more you play it.... the more you will like the racket...especially the way the racket cut through the air...

3. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Bro, but i heard N90's spec is same as armotec 700 , head heavy and extra stiff ?

4. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

i agree that N90 is almost a copy of AT700 which lin dan use previously... why waste the money to get similar rackets? look at all the recent yonex racket ns9900 or arc z... they are built to swing faster!!!

AT700 has already been replaced by AT900P...

5. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Bro, in my opinion the armotec 900 power, i just feel that its feeling not as good as armotec 700 ... when come to 3/4 court jump smash:D

6. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    they're different rackets...its not a suprise that they're different.

7. cec2c1

cec2c1 Regular Member

clear answer is to try both racket if you can and figure out which one suits you:D

8. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    N90 is really only similar to AT700 in its balance and swingspeed.. Apart from that it is very different and a much better racket.. IMOP it is superior to AT900P for a strong player like LD if you want power and control and can handle a head heavy beast. NS99K and arc-z are very different types of balance/weight and are not really competing at all with 900P or N90 imop.

/Twobeer

9. tony531

tony531 Regular Member

IMO, N90 is a clear out winner in terms of power compared to Nano9900. I find that the N90 is just as x-stiff if not stiffer, Plus, its head heavy spec.

10. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

twobeer>>> you must be a Li-ning fans..

anyway...i owned N90 but i prefer ArcZ...

As i say earlier...unless you are very good player and also physically fit and young.... then you use attacking/offensive rackets like Armotec/N90/ArcZ...

Today I have a badminton game... i was testing my rackets on the other players...no surprise as the test turn out to be expected.

on the same player, i let them use NS9900(light head)/ArcZ (balanced)/N90/AT900T(head head)..

when he use NS9900...he tends to become a defensive player...

when he use ArcZ...he became very agressive/attacking...

however when he use heavy head rackets...he couldn't get used...due to the weight distribution of the racket, i guess he couldn't wield it well.. you must be quite a pro to use heavy head...

Lastly...i seriously recommmend Arc Z and NS9900 to all players out here!!.. definitely a must....

11. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

if power is everything... then there will be alot of champions... the japanese guy that broke the speed record of 414km/h using Arc Z will be no 1 seed... you must be a balance player... if Lin Dan can smash, LCW play net ball...Lin dan will be useless....

by the way... my friend show me a antique rackets.(carbonex 3).. wooden rackets.... dun know what is the value now... i use it today for some baseline punches...haha....fun...

12. trephine

trephine Regular Member

Moscow
    Real

Th you! I finde the code. It is real!

13. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    If you are a skilled and technical player, ns9900 would be more suitable for you. But if you are more powerpack kill kill smash smash, the n90 would best suited for you. Overall yes ns9900 is more balance. But if you want extra offensive power.. Go for the n90

14. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    We really have no comparative data to even know if his 414 is better than anyone else (we only know TBH achieved a higher score using the same measurements)..We have no clue what LCW, Taufik, LD, KJ, FHF etc would score using diffferent racket models with the similar way of measuring their smash speed.

I would actually be willing to bet that using the same test setup.. FHF would smash more than 420km/h with a Li Ning N50..

these types of speed test are meaningless unless you can compare them to something..

/Twobeer

15. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    well Kido and some did test it. Their result didn't come close
    to tbh's smash. I'm not saying kido smash is weak.. We can all attest that kido smash is as strong as hell.

16. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Personally I think brands are irellevant. I am dfinitively not a fan oof any brand... I think it is lame for people to generalize that brand A is supeerior to brand B etc. Most brands have different racket models of varying properties and qualities..

I test alot of rackets and based on my findings i share which one I like and not.. I try to stay as objective as I can, and feel that many "fans" are not openminded enough to think beyond labels.. This is espeially obvious when seening players claiming their YY racket is the best.. and then I silently note they are using a cheap lookalike fake.. but still beleives it is better because it says Yonex on the shaft :)

I think LN has developed some really good quality and powerful rackets for chinas national Team.

Some people just have a pre-set mid that arc-z "has" to be god just becuase it is the "latest" from a well known brand... I mean all this branding "hype" seems to have a lot of placebo effects :)

What do you honestly think all the guys writing stuff like "I have to give it more time etc." would be posting if we would have introduced the ARC-Z racket under another design and another brand name (for example Mizuno or Kumpoo)..

I have a gut feel many people who hail the racket today would dismiss it instantly if it would not have the brand...

/Twobeer

17. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    So what speed did Kido get with the arc-z, then??

Maybe it is a timing issue as well? What speed did he get with his current NS99K ??

I mean if we don't have any comparative figure, how can we relate what is a good speed and what is not??

/Twobeer

#77 twobeer, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  18. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

Arc Z is the racket of the moment!! I'm addicted to it already... i've finally dump NS9900,AT900T and N90 after so many test... I have atleast try 3 games (3 sessions) with the individual rackets!

The sound of the smash and the power is so noticeable that even my friends are so interested to get one too...

word of advice... those having Arc Z...please use it more often!! careful of the stringing tension! due to the small head frame, your usual tension may feel tighter. Get the BG66M string and god bless your opponent!

twobeer>> actually i'm into brand of the badminton racket!! therefore i get N90 and other top end rackets!! very regret as it doesn't worth that kind of amount!! ArC Z is so much powerful and faster than N90!!

so now when pple tell me how good is N90, I can just brush it aside as me and most of my friends has tested the racket and no one really fancy it. maybe it is due to the price therefore pple may thought it is the best and keep talking about it!!

I get my ArcZ at S$260(grip and string) and Li-ning N90 (S$390.00) at queenway shopping centre. I pre-order the BG66M online after seeing so much positive reviews. I believe Li-ning will excel in the technology of it rackets but not at this moment. I also like Li-ning apparel and Bag (which i using now)... but for the racket/grip/string>>> Li-ning is simply not there yet!!

I now swear by Arc Z!!! king of racket (at this moment!!), even my friend that is using Arc10 couldn't resist the smashing power and sound!!

19. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

Yonex is a big company... I came from a big company and if my product could not deliver, i will not boast it as a advertising gimmicks.

To Put such a strong words (414km/h).... the racket must be able to deliver!! reputation is on the line!!!!

forget li-ning racket/string and overgrip... tested and proven... not worth the money!! if their top end shuttle cock can't outlast yonex AS40...

20. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    OMG!! Really!! I must get an Arc Z!!! 421km/h here I come!!!!!