Li Ning Singapore International Series 2009

Discussion in '2009 Tournaments' started by Sealman, Aug 13, 2009.

1. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    I'm not sure Beryno would win yet. Shon didn't get a Olympic Silver by fluke. He is defo Quality Player you can't bet againts.

2. flo-J

flo-J Regular Member

students college
    wow Jen is a good spy ^^

he often gazing to the ceiling??uhm might he was thinking of someone~:)
    and congrats to Jen she got the sweaty one... @ TUC08 JJ gave me the new one still with the plastic..he still wear Yonex that time...so Jen got the Victor rite?

and about the bead,, i already notice since first i met him, i oso have one of his property beside his Jersey...he gave me his black rubber band. uhm, i can smell his parfume from his band at least for a month, smells of real man~hahaha...

me and my friend has a nick name for his smile~the magical smile...i love to see his eyes when smiles,,and sometimes the way he is sitting down makes me think that this guy really an easy going person or in otherwords i can say relax (Lazy) position. so many things on him that make me melting...
    well, maybe u or Jen can upload his pic or your pic together, i still promise will upload his pic and let him know and remember his S'pore Fans

Thanks PJ for the report, really appreciate it, i've plann to visit s'pore next year maybe we can meet each other ^^;;

3. event

event Regular Member

Ah. Then yes, she is on the national team. She's had a few different partners this year but at her last three GP tournaments, she was back playing with her old partner, Yoo Hyun Young. Yoo partnered both Lee Yong Dae and Shin Baek Cheol in XD in junior days and she is also the daughter of the KT&G coach, who coached Jung, Bae Youn Joo, Bae Seung Hee, and his daughter in high school in Masan.

4. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Yes, you're right.
    SSM played just enough to win.
    It's always good to have different feedback.
    What do you think of the other matches, esp the WD and MD?

5. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Yes, it 's tougher than household chores. I often wonder why you guys don't help out. Or at least take some pics of LJJ.
    Anyway, I thought it was not nice of SIN MD to come out so early, expecting SIN WD to lose super quick, so gotta work overtime to prove them wrong.
    Flo-J gave an assignment which could only be done sitting next to the KOR camp. But a most enjoyable mission!

6. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    I missed this event but I'm surprised that a distinguished Olympian like SSM is allowed to take part in what is considered essentially a satellite tournament. In a way this is depriving the up-and-coming young players from winning some prizes. One consolation is that the lucky ones have a chance to match against him. ;)

7. joefoo

joefoo Regular Member

Here is the picture of me and Lee Jae Jin =))

Here is the picture i took with him right after his finals match. = )

[​IMG]

8. flo-J

flo-J Regular Member

students college
    new partner of JJ on mix~~:):)

i'll upload this pic on my homepage soon and then send him a memo to tag your pics to his own page. i hope he notice the memo