New badminton shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Peter-B4U, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Peter-B4U

Peter-B4U Regular Member

Pupil, in school..
    Hi evryone..

I'm looking for at new pair of badminton shoes. ATM i have the yy's 100 ltd, and i have never really felt comfy with it.. sko my new shoe, shall not be very much like the 100 ltd.

I've been looking at the yonex 101 ltd, and the SHB 200.

What is the difference? What do you prefer, and what can you recommend?

Quick replies please, i would like to order them today :)

2. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

"Everyday I order a ham sandwich at the cafeteria. But I don't really fancy the taste. I'd like to try something else -- perhaps a BLT or chicken salad.

Please tell me what I might like. But be quick because the waiter is coming up to the table."

With respect, I think you will get better help from your fellow BC'ers if you can define what is wrong with your current fit, explain why you suspect the other shoes might be better, and be patient in waiting for responses. With a little more info, you are bound to get generous, intelligent responses.

As another BC'er with shoe angst, I wish you good luck.:)

3. Peter-B4U

Peter-B4U Regular Member

Pupil, in school..
    Im quite in at hurry, so the quick replies is necessary .. sorry!

I just want to hear some experiences of both the pair of shoes i've been looking for. So please, isn't there anyone who can tell me a bit about the shoes?

I can't said what is wrong with the 100 ltd. All i know is, that i was very exited about the 99ltd (the red and silver colored ones). And the shos sole, and form should be more like the 99, than the shb 100. Get it? :)

4. thejym

thejym Regular Member

Well, the SHB-100LTD should be the most similar to the 99LTD (from what I know). The 101LTD are a bit higher up than the 100LTD, and not as light or as bendable at the toes. Can't say I've heard much good being said about the 200

5. niteeshs

niteeshs Regular Member

Engineering
    I have been using SHB200 for a while. It fits my feet better than SHB101Ltd. I have been using SHB99Low and SHB100LTD before. For me, the best among them in terms of fit and leg comfort would be SHB99Low. However, in terms of looks, some may like SHB101Ltd better.

Hope this helps.

6. Peter-B4U

Peter-B4U Regular Member

Pupil, in school..
    Eventhough three have been alot critisism og the shb200 i decided to try Them out
    . Thanks for the help this far. Im gladly listening to other replies :)