Please help take a look at my At-900P

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by KazeCloud, Mar 29, 2009.

1. KazeCloud

KazeCloud Regular Member

Student
    Yeah sure I'll take a picture when I'm not busy. Its a nylon bag for Carbonex and under it it says Titanium Pro. -___-

I have read everybody's post and I will get back to them when I'm not so busy! Really sorry.

#41 KazeCloud, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  2. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Regular Member

Consultant
    as far as anyone is aware, no one has been able to fake the NEW engraved specs at the bottom of the yonex cones. just by seeing the engraved spec instead of a sticker, i'm already nearly positive that you got an authentic yonex racket. enjoy! how do you like how it plays so far? what racket were you using before?

3. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    I wouldn't say exactly new. The current engraving was done since July of 2008. I have the new engravings on some o my rackets. Looks awesome - no more need to use your finger to try to stick back falling stickers.

4. 2high4u

2high4u Regular Member

Sorry to tell you but that's a fake. My friend bought many of those rackets in Vietnam. If there's a PBSI logo on it, it's certainly a fake. The racket itself is made of sorta plastic, you can notice it by knocking the shaft with your finger. Now compare the sound a real racket, it's really different, you can tell by yourself. And try to flex your racket, its more flexible than any other racket also, like really.

5. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

Do you know that PBSI stands for "Persatuan Badmiton Seluruh Indonesia" roughly meaning the Association of Badminton of Indonesia? Those with the logo means the racquet was meant to be distributed in the south pacific meaning Indonesia and Singapore, hence the SP decal on the shaft also.

Also do you realise ALMOST ALL of the international Indonesian players have such a logo on their racquets, including Taufik Hidayat etc?