Koo Kean Keat & Tan Boon Heong

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Oldhand, Mar 5, 2008.

1. victory

victory Regular Member

Hmm.......It is best you direct this question to Dato Asbullah as he has been putting KKK on his radar screen for quit a long time and he doesn't like what he sees.

2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    In many matches, KKK had been blamed to cover the court by himself....basically he does not trust her partner, TBH...
    But what I saw their performances at Macau Open, there were still many miscommunication between them..even Lingga/Edo almost forced tehm into rubber set....
    It was good that they had won Macau Open to build their confident but both of them have to prove if they can work together for next 2 SS ( DEN and French Open)

3. victory

victory Regular Member

HH is a rare case I must say. Even I also give up hope on HH. Nothing much to say about HH.

But KKK/TBH is entirely different case. They are not out of form for 1.5 year. They lost form for about 10 months . Remember LCW loss to BCL in world championship in 2006? After that he also took about 10 months to make a come back. Now they do show signs of coming back. They are not in top form but they are on track.

Sudahlah Dato. Bukankah sekarang hari raya? Bertenanglah Dato. Pada masa kini bermaaf-maaflah Dato. Tak perlu bermarah-marah terlalu banyak.

Hey,you can come back to keep picking on this pair after one month Hari Raya. By that time you may be find out that KKK/TBH are shining in Europe's tournaments. Who know?:rolleyes:

Oh yeah before I forget, Selamat Hari Raya!;):) Relax ya. It's good for your heart.

4. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    How can a partnership stand any longer IF one doesn't trust his own partner :rolleyes: :confused:

5. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

off-topic
    Cai Yun/FHF's age gap is sthing like CCM/KKK. CCM, if I'm not mistaken, is 5 yrs KKK's senior. There had been talks, publically that CCM "will not be around for long" (Yap KH), when they were still a pair. Eventually, we know , KKK will be paired with a partner closer to his age. Supposed to happen aft 2008 OG, but KKK/TBH results were ..... too good for them to wait.
    It happens in Msia, it happens in BAM, it's the age gap issue, not understanding.

So, it's not surprising Cai Yun & FHF are paired with others as CY is said to be retiring soon.

CTF/LWW only 1 yr age gap, in their later years, they had better understanding, older & wiser i suppose.

But if one reads today's press, Rexy still wants to keep KKK/TBH together, we shall see what rexy & gang decides end of the yr.

6. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Ask LYB. If you think KKK is bad at scolding TBH, you haven't seen LYB with TBY. Yet, they're one of the top MD pairs during their time (with KOR PJB/KMS and the Sidek brothers from MAS).

7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    to add, if kkk and tbh were to split, kkk's old bad attitude would do more damage to the new pairing. For ex. kkk would see his new partner as more inferior than tbh...like 'i'm a swiss open, asian game, all england winner, i'm better than u so any errors will be yours':p Maybe why rexy resist splitting them. :D

8. badadum

badadum Regular Member

and to add to that, the so-called bad attitude is being worked on and diminishing, so why not let them continue working on it? The talent and skillset is up there with the world top pairs, they're still young (23 & 21) and again, if LWW/CTF isn't broken up while achieving less, why do it KKK/TBH? Why keep the Fuzzy pair together? Their result (before winning the back-to-back SS tourneys) is nothing to write about either.

9. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

how do u know KKK doesnt trust his partner?? i mean do u know kkk personally??:rolleyes::confused:
    if kkk doesnt trust his partner, then for what they play together as a pair for months and months and participate in tournaments together?
    for fun?:rolleyes::(

10. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Angry? No.

Dissapointed? Yes.

Seems that i am only the one in BC that urge this pair to be separated...:p

We should forgive and forget them.:D

Selamat Hari Raya.

11. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    They are being instructed by the authority to play together.:D

12. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

bro, if u really want this pair to split, then i suggest you should write a letter of course to REXY MAINAKY or BAM:D:D
    end of the story:p:p

13. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    No more story on this thread.:D

14. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    dato...i am sure that...atleast uncle sam is on ur side...;)

hmm...if koo didnt no trust tan...why he bother rexy want to split them???he should be happy if he really didnt trust tan...;)

15. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Hehe, I think you mean forget them?? :p

Dato, havent you noticed, as Limsy said, you also have Samuel882 in agreement with you ;). There're also others, but after 40+ pages, they also tak kisah (dont bother) already.

The rest of us are either in the "split or dont split, dont care anymore, " or "Please dont split my idols" gang.

At the end, these 2 still won more titles in their 2 year partnership than our uncles CTF/LWW in 10 years. Or Fuzzy, who so far have won 2 titles in 1.5 yrs partnership.
    Our uncles in their younger days also had friction, but less publisied cos the coach then was less dramatic than Rexy (not that Rexy's not good, just his personality is like that).

:D:D

16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    how many more tournaments left for kkk/tbh to prove themselves:D

17. volcom

volcom Regular Member

The end is nigh :D:D
    Give KKK/TBH a SS series instead of a GP gold and they capitulate yet again... This time to a random team :cool:

18. fanatico

fanatico Regular Member

Student
    give them a break. they lost to an olympic silver medalist!

19. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Cai Yun makes a hell of a lot difference :D

20. narnia

narnia Regular Member

Many teams lost to the silver medalist.. Aren't they all equal in their skills? Not enough for the top.