WTS: 2x SOTX Woven 4A

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Fengwei, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fengwei

Fengwei Regular Member

The Woven 4A has been a truely loyal partner on court, but since I tried the Yonex AT-700, I'm sold!

Racket #1
    I bought one completely new Woven 4A this summer during the OG in Beijing. Eventually, as stated above, it just was a stupid mistake :rolleyes: This Woven 4A is never used and recently perfectly strung at 26x28 lbs. by our Jerby. The only modification I put onto it is a Towel Grip on the wood.

Racket #2
    The second Woven 4A is already a few months old. I bought it from Dink at that time. A few extremely small paint chips on the head (aprox. 1mm), which are caused by scooping up the shuttle, and diving over the court to retrieve a shuttle (by no means like LD :p) The chips are all paint, no internal structural damage at all to the racket itself!

---------------------------------------------------

Prices:
    Racket #1 at 60,- EUROS
    Racket #2 at 45,- EUROS

Transfer must be done by PayPal in EUROS. Items shall be shipped immediately when transfer is complete.
    Prices exclude PayPal fee, and shipping costs. These are to be added to the total amount when transfered by PayPal.

International shipping, please PM me. I'll check the costs for that.
    Shipping within The Netherlands is 6,20 Euros.

Pictures will come soon, just need to get my Canon back from a friend. Any further questions, please PM me.

Thanks for looking,
    Fengwei

2. Fengwei

Fengwei Regular Member

Mods, I'm not sure if this counts as a "Dealer"-issue. Please inform me if this is. I'm not a frequent seller, so don't really know if this is the right way, even after reading the Rules.

I'm selling the new racket at a reasonable price, I won't say I'm selling something brand-new, more like I made a mistake when purchasing it, and like to sell it.

Thanks a lot in advance!

3. Fengwei

Fengwei Regular Member

Bumpity bump :) Anyone?

4. Fengwei

Fengwei Regular Member

Price drop:
    Racket #1 at 55 Euros
    Racket #2 at 40 Euros

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.