Macau Open GP Gold 2008: SEMI-FINALS (04/10)

Discussion in 'China Open (1) / Macau Open / New Zealand Open 200' started by badMania, Oct 3, 2008.

1. kidforever

kidforever Regular Member

IT engineer
    Now i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Julia Wong Pei Xian for achieving something great today... beating yippy is not easy but the 21 y.o shows no fear.. one word.. RESPECT! Hopefully she will fight Zhou Mi to the end tomorrow... and i do believe Julia can be the best Malaysia female player if she is given more international exposure... she is so much younger than wong mew choo and i do believe she can be much better than wmc... congratulations Julia Wong...

p/s: would like to thank Dato' LCW for asking BAM to send more shuttlers to international tournament... i sincerely do believe that players like Darren Liew, Mohd Arif Latif, Ng Hui Lin and Woon Khe Wei and co. can be world beater one day if they are exposed more... ;)

2. iamverycheap

iamverycheap Regular Member

hi there.

hi mr.chris. sorry,i'm no sellslady.i just prefer and loves to get my hands on cheap stuff.the cheaper the better.i just don't like to spends much money.i'm no bill gates.*he*:)
    sorry for off topic. so who won the semifinals?

3. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

u can check the semi results here, dude>> http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/matches.aspx?id=24428&d=20081004