Anyone know about badminton?Ps. It is an emergency

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by LHY, Apr 23, 2000.

1. LHY

LHY Guest

<html>I doing my project but I can't find any informations about how badminton comes about.I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    </html>

2. tmj

tmj Guest

Re: Anyone know about badminton?Ps. It is an emerg

<html>: I doing my project but I can't find any informations about how badminton comes about.I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!<p>don't be so lazy....go to your public library and talk to the reference librarian.
    </html>

3. battledore

battledore Guest

<html>: I doing my project but I can't find any informations about how badminton comes about.I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!<p>Remember the adage:"Lack of prior planning does not constitute an emergency!"
    </html>

4. marshall

marshall Regular Member

Computer Security Manager

<html><br>: I doing my project but I can't find any informations about how badminton comes about.I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!<p>Some things to do:<br>1. Look up badminton in a good encyclopedia (like the Encyclopedia Brittannica). This will give you some background information. <br>2. Use the public library. Librarians love it when people come in and read their books. They'll be glad to help you FIND information.<br>3. Remain calm and make up your mind to do the project.<p>Two things not to do:<br>1. Ask other people to do your research and/or write your paper. <br>2. Copy someone else's paper. It will be really embarassing when you're caught.<p>Good luck <p>
    </html>

5. jct

jct Guest

<html>: I doing my project but I can't find any informations about how badminton comes about.I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!<p>You should go to the library for help or try the internet. If you still can't find any, I wish you all the best in your project.<p>
    </html>

6. mountainbig

mountainbig Guest

<html>I think you may able to find some useful info from encrycopedia (sure it spends wrong, but no time to find out) about badminton!!
    </html>