Mr.Xiong's Efficient Way to Improve One's Badminton Level

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by yuxin2009, Oct 15, 2009.

1. yuxin2009

yuxin2009 New Member

熊国宝反手高级技术的捷径——国宝拍

[FONT=宋体]Address: http://www.qiaofali.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=658[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]熊国宝教练研究羽毛球技术的技术动作已有[/FONT]20[FONT=宋体]年之久。在九十年代完成《国宝献技》杰作之后,便开始各种技术动作的量化研究工作,包括握拍方法、各种技术动作[/FONT][FONT=宋体]要领[/FONT][FONT=宋体]与发力技巧。[/FONT]
    [FONT=宋体]时至今日,握拍方法在挥拍过程中所扮演的角色越加重要,它深刻影响到你的技术水平发挥。[/FONT]

很多球友都说,“[FONT=宋体]我喜欢熊国宝的反手[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=宋体],很想像他那样打出漂亮的反手球,可是他的握拍方式有什么与众不同的地方?我该怎么学习呢?”[/FONT]
    熊国宝对此曾有深刻地总结:[FONT=宋体]“我非常强调正确握拍的重要性。还有,在整个挥拍的过程中,负责控拍的那只手的手指都要保持正确的角度。[/FONT][FONT=宋体]反手握拍的拇指贴近小斜棱位置让我无需用大的动作就可将拍面旋转正,而且可以打出各种球路,反手直线到反手斜线。[/FONT]”

[FONT=宋体]对于球友练习反手中经常碰到的最大疑惑,熊国宝教练谈到:“我在九十年代出版了[/FONT][FONT=宋体]《国宝献技》教学片,其中就讲到了这些学习反手握拍的要领。但是,直到现在仍然有很多人问我“熊教练,我知道了您的握拍方法,可问题是我们一直找不到这种反手握拍发力的技巧和感觉呢?[/FONT][FONT=宋体]我怎么自己就能掌握反手呢?[/FONT]
    [FONT=宋体]”[/FONT]
    [FONT=宋体]对于这些问题的根本原因,熊国宝教练对此进行了深入探讨[/FONT][FONT=宋体]。[/FONT][FONT=宋体]“我非常了解你们所遭受的挫折。我在世界各地执教已有[/FONT]20[FONT=宋体]年经验,百分之九十的学生都属此类。[/FONT][FONT=宋体]我发现,[/FONT][FONT=宋体]由于你对握拍、击球的要领尚未掌握,在实际打球过程中握拍也会经常走样,以至常常又回到原来的错误动作上。[/FONT][FONT=宋体]很多初学者、甚至高级水平的球友都会面临这个问题。[/FONT][FONT=宋体]”[/FONT]
    [FONT=宋体]而现在,有了国宝拍的问世,这是一个革命性的新产品,[/FONT][FONT=宋体]我可以向大家保证,羽毛球没有你想像那么困难[/FONT][FONT=宋体],国宝拍[/FONT][FONT=宋体]精确定位你的握拍手指位置,培养出你正确握拍方式和最佳的握拍手感,你在任何击球过程中都无需担心握拍的错误,在球场上获得最佳的表现,[/FONT][FONT=宋体]更深刻地自行学习到各种发力技巧和感觉,并融入正确的挥拍动作。[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]很多人问我提升球技的秘诀,我会告诉他们,培养良好的握拍方式和掌握科学合理的技术动作节奏就是我的两大秘密武器。[/FONT]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[FONT=宋体]羽毛球成长是需要领悟的[/FONT][FONT=宋体]知道方法永远只是第一步,更重要的是领悟到要领在什么地方。如果没有合适的训练方法,没有合适的训练工具,会让很多球友在技术提升上走更多的弯路。[/FONT]
    [FONT=宋体]  将羽毛球技术进行全球性的传播,是巧发力培训网[/FONT][FONT=宋体]与熊国宝教练共同使命,我们将[/FONT]致力钻研羽毛球培训教材,致力于科学、规范、高效的羽毛球训练方法研究当中。巧发力、国宝拍的相继问世,融合了中国一拨羽毛球研究工作者的多年心血和技术结晶。为了更好地传播羽毛球技术,熊国宝教练将在北京西三旗生态园球馆创立国宝国际羽毛球传播中心届时我们将有不同专题的羽毛球技术免费讲座,敬请关注。
      注:国宝拍是熊国宝教练的专利发明,已获得国家专利保护。巧发力培训网是经由熊国宝教练授权的国宝拍全国总代理,负责全国的技术推广和市场渠道,联系电话010-86962157。

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    kindly provide english translation or this thread will be deleted.

thanks.

3. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    David Bear Study of badminton coaching the technical movements for 20 years. In the nineties the completion of "National Treasure appear in Hong Kong" after the masterpiece began to quantify the action of various technologies, including grip methods, a variety of technical movements essentials and hair-power skills.
    Today, the grip means in the swing role in the process of greater significance, it was deeply affected by your skill level to play.

Many golfers say, "I like Bear treasures backhand, it is thought he did a beautiful backhand shot, but his grip What's unique place? How can I learn?"
    David Bear had this profound conclusion: "I am very stressed the importance of a correct grip. Also, in the whole swing process, is responsible for making the hand controlling the fingers have to maintain the correct angle. Anti-grip of thumb close to the shooting location for a small ramp edges of large moves I need to shoot plane rotation can be positive, and can play a variety of Qiu Lu, backhand to backhand slash straight line. "

Friends of practice for the ball backhand often encounter the greatest doubts about coach David Bear: "I nineties the publication of" National Treasure audience in "teaching films, among them talked about the essentials of these learning backhand grip. However, until now there are still a lot of people ask me, "Bears coach, I know that your grip method, the problem is that we have been unable to find such a backhand grip hair force skills and feel? How do I do own will be able to master the backhand?
    "
    The root causes of these issues, bear this national treasure coaches conducted in depth. "I know you have suffered setbacks. I taught all over the world for over 20 years of experience, 90 percent of students fall into this category. I find, as you grip, batting has not yet mastered the essentials, in the the actual play during the grip will often be misinterpreted, as well as the error is often returned to action on the original. a lot of beginners, and even high levels of golfers will face this problem. "
    And now, with the advent of film National Treasure, which is a revolutionary new product, I can assure you that badminton is not as difficult as you might think, David beat the precise positioning of your finger grip position, you cultivate a correct grip methods and the best grip handle, you are in any shots during the grip is not necessary to worry about the mistakes on the pitch get the best performance, more deeply on their own to learn the skills and feelings of various kinds of forces, and integration into the the correct swing motion.

A lot of people ask me the secret to enhance game, I would tell them to cultivate good grip and grasp a scientific and rational technical movements of the two rhythm is my secret weapon.

Badminton growth is a necessary insight, and know the method to be only a first step, more importantly, insight into the essentials in any place. If no suitable training methods, there is no appropriate training tools, will make a lot of golfers on the go more in the technical upgrading of the roundabout.
    Badminton technology will be the global spread of strength training is a clever hair net and Bears coach David common mission, we will strive to study badminton training materials, dedicated to scientific, standardized and efficient badminton training methods studies. Qiao hair force, national treasure filmed one after another, integration of the Chinese badminton wave of research workers and technical crystallization of multi-year effort. In order to better dissemination of badminton, Bear coach David Xisanqi Ecological Park in Beijing, David founded the International Badminton Arena Communication Center, when we will have different topics badminton free lectures, so stay tuned.
    Note: The National Treasure film is a national treasure coach Bear patented invention has obtained the national patent protection. Qiao Li Fa Training Network is a national treasure by the Bears beat the national coach of the national treasures authorized agent is responsible for the country's technology diffusion and market channels.

#3 Ferrerkiko, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  4. Capnx

Capnx Regular Member

seems to be just spam and advertisement of the web...

5. Deathsticks

Deathsticks Regular Member

seems like its just the description of it
    not the actual lesson

6. mettayogi

mettayogi Regular Member

My select translation. You be the judge:

Many players said: "I like the backhand of Kuo-Bao Xiong. I want to play backhand like him.
    But how is his grip different? How can I learn?

Kuo-Bao summarizes as follows: I emphasize the importance of correct grip. In addition, the fingers of the racket hand must keep the correct angle throughout the swing. For backhand grip, the thumb must be on the narrow bevel so that I can rotate the racket face square w/o a large movement, and play all kinds of backhand shots, from straight to cross-court.

Kuo-Bao racket is a revolutionary product. It helps you precisely position your fingers for the grip, and help develop the right feel,
    so you don't have to worry about gripping incorrectly when playing any shot.

I'd dismiss this immediately, except I have heard players say that 巧發力 is a useful training aid, so this Kuo-Bao racket could be useful for some as well.

7. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    thats a very nice badminton hall though