Chen Hong's performance in the final

Discussion in 'Asian Continental Championships 2007' started by bananaboy, Apr 16, 2007.

1. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Very off topic, where are the moderators?!!:)

I am using a shared computer with very stringent holds on the type of information downloaded and programs used. Hopefully when Move house soon will be able to enjoy them on my own.

2. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Did you read the previous posts in this thread and in the thread with the link?

This thread has ctjcad confirming it is Li Zhifeng, and the thread linked has someone thinking it was Xiong Gu Bao, but being corrected to it being Li Zhifeng?

3. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

BB, you mentioned that US$4000 is not a lot of money for Chen Hong to win --- all I am saying to you is that they are not going for that money. He is out to win sponsors. I don't care if the others don't make money if they don't come good with their play. If that is not comprehensible, forget about replying to this.

4. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Han Jian also mentioned that it is very sad indeed that Badminton did not increase much on prizes...He mentioned it..I beleived like 2 yrs ago when there was reunion with Morten, Lim Swie King, Icuk, etc...

Indeed...it is sad and tough to be professional players..I hope that more sponsors will involve as well as TV then Nike, reebok ,

Hopefully badminton will be like Tennis...I can see many small tounaments in Europe and Middle east/africa now..

We have to appreciate all players...pls not bash them...it will break their hearts..