kkk n tbh lose again?

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open 2007' started by kkkfans, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

1. You consider reaching the final and SF of CO and China Master this year a good indication that LCW will be a major contender in Beijing next year?? :rolleyes:
    2. So, you take it that with the Chinese fans screaming fraud, you concluded that the judging was biased??
    3. Did I say that I HOPE people would blame the judging???
    4. Well, look at the titles LD has won so far.
    5. Yes, ranking wise it is just one rank diff. BUT titles wise, it is LD by a mile. BCL beat LCW. What about the millions the Msian government spent on badminton??? When was the last time we won that TC? Any WC or Olympic gold??? By the way, even Denmark won that Olympic gold before. And other than LCW, do we have another up & coming player???
    6. Yes, LD crashed out in the 1st round of CO. But tell me which is a bigger tournament , CO or WC??? How many of em' WC titles LD won? LCW how?? How do I define great??? Based on the titles, major ones.
    7. Sorry, the head to head between LD & LCW is 7 to 3. And LCW still have yet to land a major title i.e. WC, AE or the Olympic gold.

2. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    :D:D:D:D:D i would have continue doing this endless debate if you could have just replied based on the your previous posts which i've quoted that im disagreeing with your thoughts. but u didn't, by changing the arguments into something else when you couldn't win them.

they were right. i'm wasting my time. :cool:

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Hey, us mods are busy for a few hours taking pics at HK Open and you guys go on off topic etc etc.

What are we supposed to do????

4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Hahahaha..hiding from Kwun yea?How about shifting to chit chat.Kwun won't check it,i guess.LOL..:D:D

5. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    I guess what kwun did to close some "not useful" threads was right.Either would made them calm down or they would think that kwun is limiting their free speach rights.It's their decision.But i think thread with "fights" or unhealthy debate,to say that i am correct u r not,or u r dirty i am clean,..this is useless,n will only bring more fights among BC members.

I just couldn't imagine that if there's a BC members gathering,each ppl has their own hit target already.:(:(

Ppl....what's ur purpose in BC?Think again..:(

I thought it was about knowing more about badminton stuffs..supporting one to another player,n learn from them.Support them.Giving credits to each player or countries.

Or maybe some chit chatting,interactions,healty debating.In other words,to get more friends who love badminton,to talk about this sport....

Now,what we've come into?This isn't what we r looking for in BC.So,stop it..:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.