I wish for peace in these threads

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by azabaz_ipoh, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    That is different :)

When someone takes the poll, the system treats it as new activity.
    That's why you get a notification even if no new post has been made.

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    one love people!!!;)

3. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Where's azabaz_ipoh nowadays?

I'm wondering where's azabaz_ipoh nowadays. :confused::confused::confused:

4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    sad case to see the politician closing one eye in the interest of developments. Their tenure is short.

They can't be bothered about the future and earth as a whole... earth is getting sick. Just see the many recent destructions.

Where is the responsibility to the future generation? Anyone gonna vote me for president? lol. ;)

The environment minister should be given full power in the interest of earth. lol. ;)

5. godonovan

godonovan New Member

Life and Executive Coach Trainer
    Spread Love and Peace to mankind!

6. radioactive

radioactive New Member

freelance video editor/fashion designer
    hello, just registered just a couple of minutes ago and decided to visit this general forum for my introduction.... my first thought was "oh no.... not another war of words online between fans of different countries", e.g. _ _tube videos + comments for & against kim yu-na & mao asada pre/post-olympics. ridiculous, i know and takes the joy out of the sport. anyway, thank you for that kind retort. i'm a bigger badminton fan than i am a recreational player these days, so i hope to keep badmintoncentral.com as my main connection to the badminton world. here's a picture of a badminton net i weaved myself with florecent nylon string which i've installed under black lights at Burning Man in the Black Rock Desert in Neveda since 2005-2010. View attachment 80878

7. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Welcoming to radioactive BadmintonCentral !!!

Hi radioactive,

Welcome to BadmontonCentral !!! :):):)

Enjoy our BCers' comments.

You will soon find out that some BCers here talk about what Badminton can do for them, and to some, what they can do for Badminton.

8. radioactive

radioactive New Member

freelance video editor/fashion designer
    thank you chris, yes! sharing your experiences is a good thing and i always enjoy what other people are doing to give back to the greater community with regards to the game of badminton. rob

9. angelk8

angelk8 Regular Member

QA Engineer
    BC is a big help for us..for the update aroud the globe.

Thank you guyz and jeep it up!!!

GOD Bless!:)

10. frederic

frederic Regular Member

Pharmaceuticals
    I strictly agree with you in this opinion and I also wish peace in this thread. Peaceful life is the expectation of every person in this world.

11. arjevo

arjevo Regular Member

student
    God. .some of the members of this forum are overly nation centric. .if a chinese beats an
    indian or a korean or the other way around that doesn't mean you have got the license to disrespect the beaten one, have some control on your emotions guys and love the sport of badminton, lol. .after all this is badminton central, not india central or china central or whatever :p

12. renbo

renbo Regular Member

Some years ago I don't recall having read some many fights about different nations, only Malaysians or Indonesian complaining about their own BA!!:p

13. Nebic

Nebic Regular Member

Student
    Agree [MENTION=101554]MustangSaluki[/MENTION] I Think [MENTION=86374]Justin L[/MENTION] may have Lost His Sanity Due to Anxiety...or ..Something.. :p

14. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student
    No He hasn't.

Yes, He is really protective as a fan of Chinese players, which in my humble opinion is getting further aggrevated due to the senseless bashing/denigration towards CHN players by some forum members, but so are many other people in this forum, regarding their players.

15. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

You are new here, you don't know me. No, it's not anxiety and I couldn't be more sane. Rather it's a sense of justice and righteous indignation.

16. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Thanks, Devendra, you explain it so well.

17. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Disagree. You just joined. 6 months is too short. Roll back a few years.

Agree. You read well.

18. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student
    Of course, I can't comment on activites long past. Atleast the tone of that comment seemed to suggest that Justin L has lost his "sanity" in the recent days, which I disagree with. Yes, he seems more protective in the recent few days, but for me he's a fan of badminton, particularly that of Chinese Badminton.

19. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I used to be more mild and subdued, and prefer to let it be, only occasionally flaring up. But the last one,two years as I find the constant CHN bashing and anti-CHN views, misunderstandings and misrepresentations of CBA and Team CHN getting more brazen, blatant and flagrant, I felt a strong conscientious need to set things right, present what I believe is the truth based on reliable reports and evidence so that people can see both sides, have a fairer and more balanced view of things and discern for themselves what is correct or wrong accordingly. My apologies if I sound presumptuous.

If we allow lies,half-truths and inaccurate information to be perpetrated and left unchallenged, over time they became accepted as truths - that will be a grave injustice, not just misinformation, leading to widespread misunderstanding and unjustified anger, even hatred towards CHN, all on false premises. Then when I realized the problem partly lies with the dearth of information published in English or translated into English, whilst there are actually a huge amount of news and information in Chinese, I humbly took it upon myself to interpret and translate as best I could some of the relevant Chinese articles and reports into English despite my incompetence in translating as my command of Mandarin is inadequate, in the hope of contributing towards addressing the problem. For this task, I hope more forumers here will help out as my ability and time are really quite limited.

It is a fact that the Chinese badminton community is grossly under-represented here in this English-speaking forum, largely owing to the language barrier. Hence the necessity to redress the balance. For someone like Devendra of Indian nationality to often speak up for us CHN fans is not only a rarity but a manifestation of his noble character, fair, upright, unprejudiced, broadminded, non-discriminative - most certainly worthy of our utmost respect and admiration. As for my postings, I ask for your pardon if I've unwittingly and wrongly offended anyone.

20. Devendra

Devendra Regular Member

Student
    Why don't you start a twitter and Facebook account, for the Chinese national badminton team? Some what on similar lines of china smack.com. I think China indeed needs your help in atleast getting facts straight, like till now GC thinks that carolina beat an in for Wang yihan.