Okay, enough malaysia (rant) not flame

Discussion in 'Olympics BEIJING 2008' started by XtC-604, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
    Yes, you have the ownership of the forum, but saying we didnt pay is wrong.

You have Google Adsense all over the forum. You earn for both CPC and CPM. So, forumers are contributing to your earning.

2. V3i HoN6

V3i HoN6 Regular Member

The post was intended to the Thread starter and although it talk about Canada's badminton, it was just use as an example of something being taking dearly of like their national badminton to all of us in this forum. Anyone with a right mind with write through it.
    It just sad that someone like you would, intentionally i guess, picking up the pieces and assembly it the way make it look like I'm telling something bad about Canadian.

Too bad Canada can't have a shot at the Badminton gold.(this Olympic) <-- I know it's not very nice to say, but aren't this a FACT? So much that cooler insist on telling every MAS fans about? Waking them up from their delusion? And anyone mind relate me about the guilty part. He really got me there.

3. victory

victory Regular Member

Ah.......you know something I don't know.You smart fella!:) Thank you for pointing it out.

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    none of those come out of your pocket. so you still didn't pay. ;)

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Stop arguing about who pays and who doesn't else I would exact a ban on you guys for petty arguing! :D

6. V3i HoN6

V3i HoN6 Regular Member

The guilty part apart. Yeah I thanks gods that we are very unlike you.

Malaysia medal counts is almost to none. Do our gov't care? yes. do we care? yes. That sums it all up.
    Whatamitalkingabout??!! Okay let just admit my third world country mindset wouldn't grab too much of this what-you-call-it. But what is your point of bring out this we care you don't care he cares and she's not? Are you implying that the un-caring one is more superior than the others? That you have to thank god for it? Are you being proud of this? Enlighten me.

But I would not so sure about it. At least I think they would be some Canadian here cares. (I heard bananakid hoping for rexy to coach Canada, that's quite a sign of cares for me). At least your Govt spend like few hundreds thousand sending the whole team of was it 200+ to Bejing to participate. Sure, heck they care more about the bowl of wan-tan mee and ice-milo im eating and drinking now but the medals.

It indeed amaze me anybody even the mod would thinks someone ranting over winning or losing in a badminton forum OLYMPIC thread would be so bad rather than someone ranting about other's ranting too much. It's just the same for me. Other than one serves a purpose for a functioning forum. Or was it it has nothing to do with anything but just that which someone in the context are we talking about? I heard from the mod the so called "malaysian fanatic fans" on several occasions but there's no mention ever of the other someone. I could be wrong but this give me the impression over ranting over something is acceptable but about Malaysia winning or losing is rather hard to tolerate in this forum. Or should we cut down the Malaysia forumers here that it keep to the proportion ratio. I'm sure if this is so much of the so called "righteous" & "values" then I dont mind at all to start by me. Since it is unavoidable you gotta hear more of the name Malaysia here because of simply there are too many of us here who likes to posts. (Invite more Canadian here because they don't care about Malaysian winning or losing.:p But ironically often I heard them talking in those thread too).

whoa! long post from me.

#46 V3i HoN6, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  7. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

He needs to pick his nose else it would be too itchy.;)

8. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    first of all. id like to say that this is retarded. Another point that someone else brought up that i agree with, is that malaysian fans, just can't accept that your heroes lost, and must find something to blame. But that is not the point. And damn, cooler is on a killing spree.

9. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Everyone should take a deep breath and notice something.

Kwun owns and run the forum. He's saying "please behave," and Boleh-sians are being adamant and arrogant. If you visit someones house, you play by their rules, or you leave, and don't challenge the homeowner.

Is this too hard to understand?

-dave

10. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    well said dave, well said

11. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    Us Boleh-sians are not being adamant nor are we being arrogant, and we are behaving within the contraints of kwun the house owner. We are civil, staying on topic, no vulgarities.

You on the other hand, appear not to understand what is going on here. We are simply responding to the rant that us Boleh-sians should not be allowed to rant.

Is this too hard to understand?

12. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Well said Vching well said.:D

13. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student
    Wait the Problem with MAS fans is they can abuse others but if we abuse them they cry like a baby to moderators........I just had enough of these Boleh threads...I mean if we shout they say speak English but if MAS shout Boleh is ok.....is so unfair sometimes..

I mean like I hope Lee Chong Wei lose today I bet many MAS fans would come bashing at me...Basically they expect all of us here to love Lee Chong Wei as much as they do while the truth is not everybody is fond of that guy

14. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    No common ground indeed.

Malaysian posters, no wait, Boleh-sians posters are giving Malaysians postings a particular reputation.

I never thought I'd see that day when I'd actually agree with one d65up2.

-dave

15. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    When have we ever said speak English? When Kido/Setiawan beat Koo/Tan you guys starting singing the national anthem... We didn't say anything. I have always found the Malaysian fans in this forum to be profoundly respectful and rule abiding, except for a few exceptions who have been banned.

Whats wrong with shouting boleh? Does our enthusiasm irritate you now? In that case I have 3 words for you. Get a life.

What boleh threads? I don't see any boleh threads that are not rule abiding and serve not purpose. All boleh threads as you put them are there to discuss the conditions, predictions of players. The reason there are so many is because of the number of Malaysia fans here. If that irritates you why don't you join an Indonesian badminton forum. There you can have lots of Indonesia bisa threads.

We don't expect you to love Chong Wei. Just because we express our enthusiasm doesn't mean we want everyone to love Chong Wei.

Seriously I think this guy has some problem with Malaysian players... Luckily not all Indonesian fans are like him. Luckily there are people like huang and Krina that deserve to be respected.

16. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

I am afraid you may possibly be banned if you start a thread like "you hope LCW lose today"... yet in the OG day 7 thread... one Boleh fan posted something like the following "I hate the Chinese, and hope they lose in the finals... and that was posted after Cai/Fu won their semi-final match... he claimed to be located in the U.S with a login name containing the word US...something... but I highly doubt he is really from U.S.

17. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    Us Boleh-sians posters have not in any way broke the rules, and what reputation are you talking about? If you mean the one where we are passionate and enthusiastic, I proudly wear that tag.

18. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Most of the Malaysian fans are respectful, but not most of the Boleh fans though... wait, I am not even one to start with, why am I even saying this...LOL...(running away from this thread...:p)

19. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    so, trolls, spammers, etc are considered forum contributors too?? Ha. If u think constant brainless rantings are contributing to this forum, think again. Mods can't mop up these slobs fast enough.

20. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    I regard myself to be a boleh fan...

Does this mean I am disrespectful? :crying::crying::crying::D:D:D

Run banana run!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.