LCW lost to roslin in simulation??

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2008' started by reiko80, May 7, 2008.

1. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

We know who jinxed the Malaysian team. Take it from me, go away.

2. xsakurax

xsakurax Regular Member

luckily the jinxed doesn't work on lcw...if not more issues to come:p:p

3. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I agree with you.

The last time Malaysia won the TC was in 92. And thats a little too long for a badminton nation like Malaysia.

I am watching the Korea vs Indo semifinal game now. And I admire the Koreans for their determination. They take representing their nation seriously, and I am sure their shuttlers wont dare to adopt a tidak apa attitude during training. It is no wonder the Koreans are successful in badminton and other sports as well.

I like what I saw in LCW today. He was hungry and determined to do well. Unfortunately, I cant say the same for WCH, KKK/TBH and HH. These shuttlers when they took to the court today did not demonstrate urgency or self confidence. WCH, simply gave up in the 2nd set. Maybe he was tired. KKK/TBH just didnt get into 3rd gear at all today while HH was the worst. Knowing his game was the deciding one, he strutted around the court with almost an easy going manner. MZ/MF, credit to them. They played with gusto and won.

Malaysian sports across the board have been on the downturn. Our football is a joke. We used to be great in hockey, now we cant even beat Belgium at home. We no longer exist in athletics despite our credible achievements in the 70s and 80s. Unless, we seriously address our mentality, we are going to continue to spiral down into the sewage.

4. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

China is in the TC final
    Korea is leading Indonesia 2-0

5. badadum

badadum Regular Member

And that's the point of thiss thread. A lot of people already jump out with their guns critizing the heck of LCW when he lost to Roslin in an TRAINING session. Questioning everything about him. And how does the poor chap respond? By defeating LD in straight set, no problemo.

So next time, be more positive and have more confident in your own player instead of critizing him in every single opportunity. He's the world #2 afterall.:p

Disclaimer: Not a "malaysian boleh", whatchawannacalled it fan......I bleed redandwhite INA :D.

6. masjoko

masjoko Regular Member

we only good in squasy and bowling

7. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

LCW was representing the nation. I dont know about you. But to me, national colours are bread and butter issues. Whether it was a training session or not, as our 1st MS, LCW is expected to beat Roslin. Whether you are world #2 or #1, your country comes first.

Look at the Koreans, they are serious when it comes to their country. Look at how successful they are.

8. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Nahhh, who is getting excited ? Tommorow's media will focus on KKK/TBH's lost, more criticism will come, they will not be focusing on LCW's win over LD.

Look at all the fuss that was made here/bashing just because lcw lost to roslin in simulation.

The non Msians are laughing at the Msians for 'sabotaging own team' (as one non msian BCer puts it), imagine when they think most Msians are like that (the constant negativity) -> and they do think most Msians are criticial.
    It spills over to other things in real life, makes it hard for the rest of us.:rolleyes:

#128 eaglehelang, May 16, 2008
    Last edited: May 16, 2008
  9. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Its easy for someone to critize, especially when they know nothing about the situation the other person is in and only look at the negative.
    Besides, afterall that negativity, tell me how does LCW perform in TC? Simple, he beat someone that the doubter in this thread said he wouldn't stand a chance, by straight set!

10. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

If this TC campaign is about LCW proving to someone who doubted his chances, then I am sorry to say you miss the entire thing by a mile.

11. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Clearly, LCW will go on to win many more. Thrashing LD is just the tonic - and what a time to show his best. Yes, if I have to take something positive from this TC, it surely has to be his huge win. Go on LCW and wreck havoc !

I saw LD looking sullen even after his team's win. He knows nothing can erase this humiliation by LCW. Life certainly gets better every day for LCW.

12. xsakurax

xsakurax Regular Member

yeah..the media always like that.....when we lost or won there are always new issues that they would like to bring up...just like some of the malaysian..=__________=''

13. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Wait a min, Xball, you're not at the stadium with the rest of the BC gang to watch Indonesia vs Korea kah? Or it got too tense, you not watching,just listening to the score? he he :D:D

14. badadum

badadum Regular Member

This thread is about some people acting like LCW has no chance against LD just because he lost to Roslin in a Training session, and LCW has simply proved them wrong.
    Where on earth did you come up with the TC campaign stuff???

15. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I was there when they beat Japan. Now I am back in KL watching TV:( -- biz demands. I am glad I don't have to face KKK-TBH, it would spoil my day.:D No, truely, they did their best -- to me they are still 'short of their best'. Maybe in the Olympics, they would fulfil my prediction of 2 GOLDS (one from LCW of course) and would rub it in for 'you-know-who'.

16. volcom

volcom Regular Member

LCW finally wins one against LD after a long drought... and he's gonna be dominating future tournaments... thats pretty extreme utopian thinking.
    LD will be back, and a lot stronger...

17. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hmm...i dont know why...why human are so greedy???...when lost to roslin...blame lar...critic lar...all sort of things coming up...just like the world ended...when win lin dan...saying win over lin dan is nothing...then wanting thomas cup victory...olympic victory...hmm...as lin dan say...think one match at one time...u win previous game didnt mean u will win again...all match start from 0-0...not 11-0 or anything like that...so...lost previous match didnt mean u lost all the match after this...winning previous match doesnt mean u win all the remain UNTIL U RETIRED...naive...

18. reiko80

reiko80 Regular Member

tecnician
    but im scared that LCW will lose in OG cause normally they will alternate win between each other....

19. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    lin dan lost today because of pressure...he cant open his mind...this = cant deliver in OG...

20. reiko80

reiko80 Regular Member

tecnician
    but LCW should do this during OG.............TC is not that prestige........i think misbun have an idea during OG:D:D:D