kkk n tbh lose again?

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open 2007' started by kkkfans, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    Pemuda is like that one lah..... A true Malaysian hater.

2. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Let me help you then as I understand the meaning of blind loyalty.

Lin Dan won two back to back WC and has won the All England twice. Coupled with numerous super series titles which he has won more than LCW, am sure it is pretty obvious who has the better consistency and mental toughness. And do let me remind you that LCW fell apart in the WC this year in KL, his own back yard.

Am not discrediting LCW. Am just telling the facts thats all. True great Malaysian player, yes. But true world great, no.

3. sweetlover

sweetlover Regular Member

STUDENT
    i thinks better if we stop argueing each other...
    cheung ady warned as at previous page...
    kwun ady locked ld n lcw thread...
    so if this thread lock to,i'll have no chance to see kkk-tbh pics...:(
    hope u guyz understand...:D

4. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Ok, lets then talk about loving each other and all.
    Peace to all my brothers and sisters.
    Malaysia Boleh

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

What facts if you don't acknowledge the guy's greatness except to rub him down for losing certain evernts ? He has his fair share of successes almost equalled to LD. Tell me of any other player (bar LD) who has more wins. If being second or losing in some events makes him a lesser great, then your benchmark is too high.

6. sweetlover

sweetlover Regular Member

STUDENT
    thats a good forumanships...:D
    thanks bro...!!!:)

7. Tommy Susanto

Tommy Susanto Regular Member

Do you mean a back stabber??:D Or something wild.....:)

8. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

What's wrong with a spoilt brat upbringing? It means you're high class.
    PM? What makes you think I have personal time for you? Just post here. Say all you want .It's ok with me.
    In a discussion, don't you think one should be prepared to get as much as one can give?

9. Tommy Susanto

Tommy Susanto Regular Member

MK/HS is so lonely UP THERE;)What the heck happened to KKK/TBH:confused:You make my heart sink, wild thing:D

10. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

You a fortune teller now or some roadside medium able to tell a person's upbringing?? :rolleyes:
    Well, if you are so busy then it is your prerogative whether you want to read my PM or not. But that doesnt change the fact that PM = private message.

So, are you saying that in a discussion one can resort to personal attacks?? Well, if thats the case why are you ranting and moaning about??

Have a nice day. Cheerios. ;)

11. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    hahahahah, it's so funny, after the thread of LD vs LCW was being closed, all posts about LCW shifted here. hahahhahaha...................

12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I did acknowledged that LCW is great, in Malaysia. But in the world stage, he is way, way second as compared to Lin Dan, Taufik Hidayat and even Chen Hong.

How and in what way LCW's successes equaled LD?? :rolleyes: LD has two back to back WC and 2 All England. Unless, you consider LCW's PO is as big a title as the WC/AE!

Taufik Hidayat got one Olympic gold and 1 WC.
    Even Chen Hong got 2 AE titles, if I am not wrong.

And talking about benchmark, are you saying that LCW should set his standards against lesser known players?? Dont make sense, if you want to be a world beater then your benchmark should be set against the best out there. In your argument, maybe LCW should set his against Hafiz or Roslin or maybe even Rashid Sidek, am sure that would make him look great ... Malaysia Boleh style la.

#92 Pemuda, Dec 2, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  13. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    though i agreed with you most of the time before this, but this is............:(:(:(

you're arguing for the sake of winning an argument. not because you are right.

14. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Then tell me where do you not agree with me?

15. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Let me finish it for you "..........but this is ridiculous!":(:(:(

16. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Bro, you win. Am not going to argue with you. For someone who thinks that LCW successes almost equalled LD, I rest my case.

17. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    LCW just reached the final of CO and SF of China master this year.

I believe it wasn't judgemental, even the Chinese were screaming of frauds for what has happened in CO, not just LCW's match. If LCW couldn't cope with the pressure playing with LD, he couldn't have won against LD in JO, and win the 1st set 21-9 today. If it is as you said, the 1st set should have gone the other way round.

Noone is blaming HKO official, it is just you hoping that someone would start blaming them so that you could win this argument.

Although i don't like excuses, LCW pls give us some excuse again this time so that Pemuda will be happy. Even LD gave some excuses when he lost in CO in the 1st round.

yes, there are difference between them, it is a difference of ONLY one rank and some ranking points. Imagine China with so much talented players and has been spending millions on their MS squad, they can come up with LD ONLY who can beat LCW (and not constantly) and has higher ranking points than LCW is.

and do you need me to remind you that LD also did the same thing in the 1st round in CO?? He beats BCL, TH, CJ, CH constantly nowadays. He even had LD in Sudirman Cup and JO. How do u define great then? You should have change to 'great' to 'no.1' then.

IMHO, he has yet to peak in his career as a pro. Currently, CH, TH is way way faraway from his ranking/SS ranking and he is on his way to the top now. How do i know this? He has started to beat LD outside of Malaysia. Their head to head score is 2:1 which favours LCW in the past 6 months .

18. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

So much effort to convince the guy and then see him coming back with more endless opinionated views.:D

19. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

True, true, wasting energy. When I first came to this forum, being naive I did that too. Now, let Pemuda think what he wants to think. Hope this young man wouldnt become a bitter old man, there is much more dissappointments in life.

20. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

Gentleman,

I've been taught in school to have a healthly debate ....it's a good thing and it is to be encouraged.....no matter how divergent your views are respect your opponents.....don't get too emotional.......we want to hear opposing views and decide for ourselves which ones we agree/disagree..... ok, everybody?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.