kkk n tbh lose again?

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open 2007' started by kkkfans, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I like China and I think they got a great system going there, producing world beaters. Of course the Malaysia Boleh bandwagoners will say that China got a big population blah blah blah ... but then again, what about Denmark, smaller population and they won the Olympic gold.

2. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

Apart from LCW, I do not see any Msia players can challenge for the OG gold medals, that include KKK/TBH and WMC. I think CHN will walk away with 3-4 gold medals in OG :eek: (with the help from umpires, linesman + service judges :rolleyes:)

Denmark? Over the yrs, they had produced a number of best players such as Morten Frost, Martin Lundberg (cant spell his name), and lately Peter Gade and Johansen. All are world class players...

INA? Taufik is "history"... Sony/Simon cant challenge CHN's great wall. Only left with INA MD and XD.

3. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

LCW to challenge for the OG?? Hmmm ... I doubt so. The atmosphere then may be too great for LCW. I am putting my money on LCW not even making the semis in Beijing next year.

4. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

When BCL "robbed" the CO MS from LCW last week, it was a blessing in disguise for both LCW and Misbun. I'm sure that Misbun/LCW will 100% ready for the hostile conditions in Beijing. I doubt IBF will take necessary actions to "improve" the quality from the umpires, linesman + service judges. :rolleyes:

Lets be realistic, NONE of Msia players (except LCW) stands a chance to win OG08 :eek:

5. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

BCL did not 'robbed' LCW the CO last Sunday. LCW was outplayed by BCL, even a 12 year old could see that.
    As for the judgemental line calls, thats part and parcel of the game. The officials are humans and they are bound to have a few close calls.

Lets watch today's finals between LD and LCW. I have doubts about LCW's mentality to cope with the pressure against LD. Hopefully, we dont blame the HK stadium now should LCW gets beaten today again.

6. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    It is the hope of malaysians and ex-malaysians to see a malaysian player crown the golden biscuit in Beiging, nothing wrong with having a hope...and LCW seems like a nice guy to do it and I hope he can do it. It will not be easy to win an OLY MS gold in Beiging for any non-chn player, and even for LD and other CHN players, the pressure is over-whelming unlike any other OLY.
    I do agree with you that BCL outplayed LCW in CO but the side drama on line calls, game fixing, etc blur the game but even without those incidents, I am convinced BCL would win still. As for LCW-LD in HKO, I hope LCW wins but if I am betting, I would bet on LD too.
    An interesting observation, you have firmly stated LCW will lose to LD for all kinds of reasons, what if he wins...

7. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Personal attacks?
    I'm just giving you feedback on the impression you're creating and some hint on who you might benefit from seeing.
    By the way, why do you PM me? I don't have the natural curiosity to open PM so do you want me to send it back to you or forward to Admin. Or why don't you display the PM here?

8. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Careful guys. Anything personal will be carefully scrutinised. And you won't the thread to be closed before I put TBH/KKK pics up, right?;)

9. sweetlover

sweetlover Regular Member

STUDENT
    kkk-tbh pics???
    yay yay...
    cheung i hope you put it as sonn as possible k...:D

10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I'm going to the stadium now so don't have time. Please be patient.

11. pisanggoreng

pisanggoreng Regular Member

haha... i got it now.............

12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

"You speak of that with such experience. Guess you must have been brought up in that way and your posts hint of delirious suffering from fixations....." , isnt this not a personal attack? You need to bring up my upbringing?

I PMed you cos' I have something to say to you personally. PM = private message, get the drift?

13. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

In sports anything is possible. Let me bring to your attention of Paul Erik Hoyer Larsen. The man went to the Atlanta Olympics in 1996, aged 31 then. He faced impossible odds against chinese and indonesian shuttlers. But in the face of adversity, he overcame the odds and took that gold for Denmark.

... unfortunately, LCW nor Malaysia have a quarter of Paul Erik Larsen's determination and mental toughness. As such, I am completely sure LCW will not beat LD today. And we may see the usual excuses like injury, not enough rest time, biased judgings, no sambal belacan in HK, Yap Kim Hock giving too much pressure etc etc tomorrow.

14. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    Pemuda, sometimes I just wish I have something to whack you on the head.................... :D :D :D

15. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Pemuda, LCW does not have mental toughness ? Who will believe you ? IO, JO, PO, FO, and multiple semis and finals. I can understand your strong feelings but surely, this is going a bit too far, isn't it ?

16. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Let me say this then ...... MALAYSIA BOLEH! ;)

17. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    im going to take care of his back, don't worry. and vching, look around for chair or helmet...................:D:D:D

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Please remove that PO. I mean with respect, that PO was more like a mickey mouse title. We compare super series, WC and All England. Put LCW side by side with Lin Dan and I am pretty sure you can see the diff.

19. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

You like coming from the back, dont you? :p

20. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

No I can't -- you are discrediting a true great Malaysian player - that is the only thing I can see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.