Hong Kong Open 2007 : Day 6 (Dec 1st) - semi finals

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open 2007' started by kwun, Nov 30, 2007.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Is that CJ really injured???????:D:D all I can say that CJ is fine....no injury...period..except Bao Chun Lai....

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

BINGO. They still could match Kido/Hendra until it was 14-14 in the first set, before they found themselves suddenly losing quickly, only able to win one more point. In the second set, they were also keeping close until it was 7-11 at the interval, and then, the INA pair simply disappeared from their radar and they lost easily 12-21.

3. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I know of this problem, but, it was so long time ago and could not have affected his play yesterday :cool: Strangely, how come he was not suffering from this "heart injury" when the MAS pair won last week?

No Chinese fans even complained that Cai Yun was suffering from this heart injury....they acknowledged that the INA pair simply played better and had control of the game from the very beginning.

#763 badMania, Dec 1, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  4. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Many ppl here are still doubting that MK/HS could win HKO....pls give them credit...we do not find any excuses when INA players lost which I could get 1000 reasons why they lost...

5. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    :D:D it happens when they lost to INA pairs....when they lost to MAS pairs, they are injury free....:D:D sigh!!

6. kokotea

kokotea Regular Member

student
    so, how can u know CJ's condition? r u the CN team doc or coach? :D
    And according to my observation, BCL is just as fine as CJ, he walkover to Roslin to give Roslin more rest in purpose.

7. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

I agree. MK/HS did well recently, i would say the most consistent pair among others. U should know by now when a player lost, loads of excuses will pop up "he must be injured, he must be fatigue.....".
    In such busy schdule, i believe most of the players were nursing some injury and experiencing fatigue, its who hv more will to win. So injury and fatigue is not really a good reason they lost.

8. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    I can tell you that I know the situation...yes...knowsome chinese team members well....I talked to BCL after the match and he flew to Beijing in that afternoon....Yes..I know BCL ...do you?

So are you also in chn team doc or coach that you know CJ is really injured?????:D

9. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Check out this; it details about his heart problems

10. badMania

badMania Regular Member

That's a fair comment!

For those who didn't know, Markis Kido strained his thigh muscle a little bit during the QF match on Friday and needed some treatment after the match :cool: So, can they use this as an excuse if they lost yesterday?

We were there watching the matches live. Cai Yun looked pale because he never expected Kido/Hendra to play that way against him and Fu. As a result, Fu Haifeng was affected and made too many errors yesterday. Period.

It would be nonsense to say that they lacked fighting spirit when they played against the INA pair or to mention that they were not interested in winning the match :cool: They were simply not themselves because the INA pair MADE THEM SO. That was the key to beating them!

11. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Huang, it's not to say Kido/Setiawan not good, ok? They are current World Champs, I respect them for that. And I was rooting for Kido/Setiawan to win too, since Msia MD crashed out already.

Just stating the facts, which already stated by GD Sports commentator and ye333 confirmed.

And I accept ye333's observation on Kido/Setiawan being better at flat drives, just frustrated Msia 3rd MD pair, Zakry/Fairuz,with their experience, couldnt excute it to win in Hong Kong. Already have formula, cannot carry out to the end.

#771 eaglehelang, Dec 1, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  12. hhs1000

hhs1000 Regular Member

Guys,
    It's weekend and you are still talking about something in the past that won't change no matter how hard you hit your keyboard. It is better to start imaginary play for today's final if you have nothing else to do.

The only heart problem for CY and also FHF is that their hearts ache when they lost. LYB can confirm that.
    [​IMG]

13. badMania

badMania Regular Member

LOL...the above-mentioned heart problem appeared before the Feng-Yun partnership was formed in late 2002. It was never even mentioned as problems by both pairs as reasons for their losses last year or this year. Fatigue could be one reason but hey, almost every pair suffered from fatigue in one aspect or another :cool:

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Haha...a good one....yes....that's a heart problem :D

15. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    Hey, I didn't say they lost cause of that; I'm only posting a link to the source :D

16. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Dude, he operated his heart redi right? Does that still considered as an excuse? When he is wins, he is good; when he lose, he got heart problem. How come he got such privilege? :rolleyes:

17. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    :D:D we know you well......( just kidding):D

18. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Cai Yun does have a nigling knee injury which has yet to heal 100%, but, it's definitely not his heart :D However, Kido also had a little problem with his thigh as I mentioned just now.

19. kokotea

kokotea Regular Member

student
    I am not the person who said CJ is injured, I have no idea about his situation,
    and u R the person who claimed that CJ was fine and cheating,
    since you made a strong statement, I think it is your responsibility to prove it, am I right?
    Ah, BTW, did u claim that CN players manipulate the shuttle to cheat? Did BCL or other CN team member told u that? Do they know that u are pretending friendly to them and badmouth them behind?:D

20. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Ya kah? You are much better informed than me.

For Fu/Cai recent losses(to CTF/LWW,Lars/P,who else?) GD Sports said they asked some mgr or coach about it.

The answer was Fu/Cai top MD pair, no other China MD near their standard, so no quality sparring. Other countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Denmark have 3 to 4 good pairs. So China need to put in extra effort to beef up MD, they didnt say though what the "efforts" are.

And yes, they see Indonesia & Malaysia as formidable opponents. When Denmark beat them, added Denmark to the list.