Professional Fitness - the Winner in CO

Discussion in 'Vietnam Open / China Open (2) 2007' started by X Ball, Nov 25, 2007.

1. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Hahaha that was funny! Did they give all the weird faces? :D

2. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Basically none of the current chinese ws has good fitness, except ZN maybe given her age she is excellent already. They rely more on skills, and were excellent on that area. They need not rely too much on fitness and can hv shorter rallies with their skills.
    But WMC played like a LCW in CO, return all the impossible shots they throw to her. In short, fitness is the key to break the china wall in WS. :cool:

3. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Haha...one little girl gave me that look :p

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    however, lyb is NOT all that dumb either. There is a reason for him to have the chinese MS and WS not at peak form now but rather at a certain minimum level. However, that minimum level have been breached (by wmc and chen hong) and lyb has to rethink his plan and strategy.

5. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

So LD is supposed to go offpeak now and BCL peak? If so, why did LD lament his loss? Acting?

6. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Cooler, you are guessing. If anything I think LD is at almost his peak. PSH gave LD hell and we should not take it away from PSH for his effort. BAO is at his peak too.

Again it is an insult if you think WMC won because the China WS are not at peak because it was LYB's strategy.

7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    *sigh*
    ask the same question if ur in his shoes...:rolleyes:
    - ur #1 and beaten by a #14
    - ur beaten at home soil
    - u got eliminated on first round.
    - ur beaten by a non-chinese player

is that enough good reasons then to say he's 'acting'?:rolleyes:

8. well-son

well-son Regular Member

And if you were right, what is the purpose for him to do so :confused:?

9. SImplelenna

SImplelenna Regular Member

As i remembered Susi's Coach is Liang Chiu Shia ( Sister's of Former MD INA; Tjun-Tjun )

10. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    as a player, i remember WTM was noone like KBH now when he was a player, never did win any major title........but it doesn't matter, he helped WMC to get a good one.

11. Inky2000

Inky2000 Regular Member

Well, may be KBH should quit the game and nurture the next WMC. :D

12. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

Hmm... let me sum up (my own metholody ONLY): (pls, no controversy)

" For LD, as far as CHN camp is concerned, he is untouchable. He is confident to beat all his teammates if no marching order by the scumbag. Remember, the destination of the journey is NOT about SS, but the ultimate GOLD IN OLYMPICS 2008!!!. LinDan can afford to lose now, or, will pretend to lose, and hoping his teammates (BCL and CJ) will win few tourneys (by beating LCW, Taufik, Gade, etc...) to boost their confidence for a chance in OG08.

Remember, if LCW or Taufik or Gade or etc, wanna win the gold medal, they have to beat BCL and CJ along the path to Final (providing if those players are not in the same quarter as LinDan). So, LinDan is so smart to build his own fortresses around him that makes him quite invulnerable for his opponents, namely the top FOURs.

If during the OG08, BCL or CJ kills all opponents and meet LinDan in the final, 99.9% LinDan will win. He knows that, no doubt... Of coz, LinDan has to path to final :p
    ================

13. Inky2000

Inky2000 Regular Member

If your theory is true, he doesn't have to "opt" to get eliminated by PSH at Rnd1 (or Hafiz at Rnd2). Beaten by KJ is a good choice. Better still, advance to sf and get beaten by BCL to boost the latter's confidence even more. Furthermore, it's better that BCL's sf opponent is LD than PSH because LD could act (i.e., LD plays the role of clearing BCL's path) while foreigner PSH will go all the way out to fight BCL ... and just in case PSH performed beyond expectation and beat BCL or stress to 3 games to wear BCL out.

Moreover, if LD did act, he might have gone too far during the after-match media interview as he slammed the line judges for not making him feel like he was playing on his home soil (i.e., he expected the line judges will make "mistakes" in the line calls to benefit him but there was at least one controversial line call which was against him instead).

#33 Inky2000, Nov 26, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  14. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

I believe he didnt "opt" to lose to Park. If he won, he would meet BCL in SF and again, I believe he would "opt" to lose (Just like he did in France SS) :rolleyes: Of coz, this "scenario", according to LD's playbook, would NOT happen in OG08.

I didnt watch the post-interview. Could it be politically correct to use such words? As I said earlier, he didnt "plan" to lose this match and I believe he expected the lineman to be siding him, which apparently not the case.

Again, just my personal silly thoughts. No controversy or hatred, pls :p

15. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    I thought you knew that already.........:D:D Susi did not want to get involved.....not PBSI did not want to...:cool: only Uber cup she finally said yes!!;)

16. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Correct! And Mbak Retno coached Susi before Liang Chiu Shia. Mbak Retno also coached Mia, Firda, Nana, and Pia... But the result varies... according to their talent laaah... :p

Liang Chiu Shia is coaching Melicia Kurniawan now... No success there... Coaching is a key element, but the natural talent, natural durability [not prone to injuries when training very hard], determination, and habits of the individual players matter even more... ;)

17. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    You are correct, Hau-ge. Susi is too busy taking care of her three small children and her company, Astec.

And apparently, cooler does not know these facts like we do... INA's badminton world is a bit distant for him.

18. shanisen3200

shanisen3200 Regular Member

Goldsmith
    only the Thai XD may be include MS lack 's consistant:D

19. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I was about to write this. Yup...I bumped into both during the Singapore Satellite 2006. I wonder what will the result be if Liang returns back to Pelatnas to coach Pia, Maria and Firda :rolleyes:

20. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

That's a weird question that they asked you. Badmania - you're Indonesian right? So rightly, you cheer for your countrymen. Then Malaysia is your neighbour, next in line would be Malaysia if Indonesia arent playing.