Why BAO Chunlai won?(Why LEE CW lost?)

Discussion in 'Vietnam Open / China Open (2) 2007' started by LI De Quan, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    he is just being PATRIOTIC just like those line JUDGE patriotic but ruining his country image..

2. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Since they go against LD..:).LD loses some points because of the bad calls.So,if ur opponent lose point because of a bad call,weren't u the one who benefited from it?Got it?

3. AlfredEarn

AlfredEarn Regular Member

Bill Gates' teacher, Professor of Oxford and Headm
    Yes. Totally agree
    and even WMC quarter final game
    opponent of WMC out, we all can watch in slow motion camera
    it totally out, but the line judgement say in
    and LCW match same too
    man, the LineJudgement and "refree" should not chinese or from china
    it very unfair...........that make LCW not so feel happy and play not so well man

4. Phydhel

Phydhel Regular Member

I quite agree with you, because the inner spirit or "semangat" is very important. BCL seemed superior because he was playing a player who already feels there is no point in this match, the fire wasn't in CW's eyes. Players seem to look good when they can play their game, usually CW's returns wouldn't allow such easy smashes by BCL. If you noticed, eventhough recently CW has been playing rally-style, he succeeds because his returns are high and to the baseline, opponents wouldn't opt to smash such returns, as it would work against them. But today, it is somewhat different. I once learned, everyone has their tactics and skills in which they can execute easily and perfectly against players inferior to them. But when playing against stronger players, the options narrow down, suddenly we don't have the opportunity to use our skills because the opponent plays in such a way that we return from difficult angles. Which is why in international tournaments, when both players are good, not very often does any side have much of a chance to execute such easy half court hardass smashes which gives the impression that one player is trashing the other. CW, or any other player on par wouldnt have gave points so easily if not for the conditions of today's match. If anyone thinks that CW is mentally weak, you should imagine the if this were to happen to you, what would you do? would you fare any better if you were CW? Players seem to look (really) good when they get to play their game, have the luxury of using all their skills against a weaker player(and in this case a disgusted CW). The bottom line is, personally i feel that this match may be officially lost, but deep inside we know (and i'm sure CW and Misbun too knows) that it doesn't matter, as long as CW didn't lose because he is inconsistent, because he is lousy, but because of factors beyond his control. If i was BCL, i wouldn't be too proud of this victory. No offence to BCL though.

Just my point of view.

5. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    it was only 2 close line calls which is questionable, LD said this in his interview. "questionable" which could go both ways...........

LCW's match of bad line calls were clearly going against him.........and did anyone tell you that CCTV5 doesn't even bother to replay those close up shots when there were such bad calls being made?? when the shots were clearly in, they showed the shots zooming in 1000%.

5 bad calls including the umpire fault which totaled up to 10 points of difference. If the score under normal situation was 15-15, now it's 20-10. how could a player not affected by these???

Pls tell me Smichz..............cos im seriously dumbfounded by your posts.:cool::cool::cool:

6. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    can anyone not see what's happening here???...............only those who were blind. none ever complains anything when LCW lost to BCL in DO cos it was done fairly.

BCL employed gamesmanship to further challenged LCW's disturbed mind by shouting excessively after winning each point. Even LCW can't stand the gamesmanship of BCL and stared at him in front of the net for 2 continuous points. Then BCL stopped doing it afterwards..............

7. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Yes..very true.But none of u also giving credits for BCL who played really well today?..just blaming the loss on the umpires n judges.I know things might change if the umpires acted fair today..but shouldn't u guys also said that BCL won also because that he played well..not just because umpires stands against LCW?

How do u feel after u win a game,ppl say that it is because the judge was making too much errors n let u win?Wouldn't u feel offensed?Can u at least give a credit for him?Not just saying that he's not supposed to win,LCW should..

I know that LCW stands more chance n more records for beating BCL.But,it's not impossible that BCL could win from LCW.For example:TH n LD.LD wins more in their meets,at the opens..but in fact,TH can win in the bigger match,such as Olympic,Asian game,World championship.

I'm not a chinese nationality,nor malaysians.I'm neutral..but let's see from every aspects,k?

N not only malaysia..all of other countries were also having a difficult time with the umpires.Korea,Indonesia,Denmark,Thai..
    So,let's keep this down,k?If there is any fault found..it'll should be taken seriously by IBF.N before that,we,as supporters of any team..as badminton lovers..just keep our emotions for a while,k?

Fighting in this forum wont change the dirty play,if exist.It'll only bring fights between some groups n another group,which is useless.
    We're not looking for some enemies to fight over something in here..we're looking for some friends who got the same interest..which is badminton.So,let's keep it that way.

8. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    林丹:一言激起千层浪,中国裁判被迫取代世界杯著名韩国黑哨!

林丹: "裁判让我我感觉我好象不是在主场打球......!!

在林丹面对媒体个人感觉耻辱的发言后,今天中公赛裁判被迫发生了变化......因此现场出现了大家不可想象而又在电视画面上看到的场面!

一、女单比赛黄秒珠的教练对司线讲:求求你啦,能不能公平竞争啊?(教练是华人)

二、李龙大对谢中博男双比赛中,主裁判了韩国5个发球违例,中国选手反拍扑球式的发球裁判竟然不判?韩国弃赛......观众议论:如果有本次比赛优秀裁判,肯定颁给这个发球裁判!

三、话说裁判帮主力就好了,竟然帮中国非主力女双帮到出位,日本美女组合的教练(中国人)用国语指着裁判的鼻子大骂!

大家看来似乎是裁判的问题,但作为裁判的朋友透露是上面给的压力,裁判都很讨厌林丹,很多广州懂球的裁判也是这样。朋友还说:现在我们裁判两面不是人,国内的说我们做的不好,国外的球员也说我们黑......

以上均为现场客观的事实,无需修饰

from http://www.chinabadminton.com/ball/Announce/Announce.asp?BoardID=4000&ID=2816515

9. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Now,i'm not BCL fans.In fact,i prefer LCW to win this game.But,how if this person was u,alfa-2?

10. avidshuttler

avidshuttler Regular Member

student
    I hope everyone's comments here has caught the BWF's attention.

One thing I m very sure, this episode has definitely make bton glamorous for all the wrong reasons!

I think, the BWF should safeguard the integrity of the game and should rate the organizing capablities of each member countries. Perhaps also to consider banning future bton competitions from being organized by countries with poor track records until they are competent to do so.

11. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    BCL still could have won gracefully if he didn't employ gamesmanship. He even points his finger to the line (signaling the umpire the shot was in, a true fighter would have just stayed quiet) of the 1st bad line calls when it was clearly out !!!

He even shouted excessively after winning each point to further aggravate LCW's troubled mind (to a point that LCW can't stand it anymore and stared at BCL in front of the net for few seconds).

it was all so clear that BCL doesn't have the spirit to be a true champion when he started to employ gamesmanship............not like LD, not like TH, not like PG, not like LCW who would have been really embarrassed to win under such condition.

12. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

I'm not an XXF fan but let me say this: If there's one CHN player who cannot be polluted by LYB, it is XXF. XXf wins fair and square, that's why she does not win that consistently.She's never been into gamesmanship like other CHN players (and I'm sure LYB would have encouraged her to try it)

13. Inky2000

Inky2000 Regular Member

The point we are trying to make is that even if BCL deserved the win, LCW didn't deserve the loss. The only way CHN could have shut our mouths up is to ensure fair play. If LCW wasn't disturbed by the bad calls, BCL wouldn't necessarily win or even if he did win, he wouldn't have won by that margin.

Are we really fighting with another group? If you can read Chinese and have visited some Chinese badminton-themed forums and Chinese news reports (I've translated some of them and posted on this forum), you will realize that most of the Chinese spectators and journalists echo our view! Even they are ashamed for winning the MS title in this way. Their TV commentators didn't to make explicit accusations but their forum posters just wrote their mind like us. With all these distractions, a Chinese news article argued that the final score couldn't reflect the real strength of LCW.

#113 Inky2000, Nov 25, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  14. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    if it was me???

If I was LCW, i'll just smack the shuttlecock on the umpire's face and retired.

If I was BCL, I would have NOT used GAMESMANSHIP to further deteriorate the situation, then I could have still won this match gracefully despite all those bad line calls were being made. The fact is that BCL doesn't have the champion mentality in him. Refer my post #111 for BCL's none sporting acts........

15. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    BAD BAD BAD....................:mad::mad::mad:

16. Misty100

Misty100 Regular Member

I honestly question the integrity why LI DEQUAN started this thread?

What does he has in mind?

Surely and truly, he did it on purpose, to aggravate and trigger this on-going argument.

Bloody instigator.

As long your countryman had won, just shut it... what's the point of this thread? To further incurring the warth and anger of all Malaysians?

17. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    下面引用由yanhoumm发表的内容:

说实话,虽然这样做有违良心,但是这样做也无可厚非,想想我们在外面受韩国裁判的欺负。还有,日本队教练说这句是实话,但是他作为日本队教练是中国人来说,就让我们觉得有那么一点点的不舒服。

你这样的想法很危险!
    中国队已经很强大了,还需要黑裁吗???那中国人自己玩好了!
    球迷需要的是真实的比赛!

from http://www.chinabadminton.com/ball/Announce/Announce.asp?BoardID=4000&ID=2816515

i love the reply where he said since CHN is so strong in badminton already, why are they employing those superb line calls & umpiring??

If things are to continue like these, CHN might have to play badminton alone in the future. There you have it, no other nation to rob u of your precious titles anymore.

18. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    [​IMG]发表: 2007-11-23 22:49:15[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]9
    呵呵,太好了,继续黑,黑到明年奥运会没有人来比赛,中国队一下子拿够150枚金牌就好了,反正中国人民现在富了,有的是钱奖励奥运金牌选手

translation: hahaha, it's too good to be true already (being sarcastic)............pls continue all these bad judging, continue until there won't be anyone here to participate Olympic Games next year. Then, CHN can grab all those 150 gold medals...........since CHN is so rich nowadays, we can use our own money to reward them. :D:D:D

I'm really suprised that CHN badminton fans have much more sportmanship than all the officials from CHN.

19. chibe_K

chibe_K Regular Member

WBF should RECALL this tournament !

What a shame on WBF to let bad line judging get out of control. I hope China Open is just a bad apple...another defective MIC product.

20. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Your post "i'll just smack the shuttlecock on the umpire's face" brings memory as I recall as incident playing in our church (yes in a church) when my partner actually swear and slam the bird into the net when the opponent (yes it is a church elder) kept calling good hots out...I am sure you do not want to know what I would do...I would not tell you but I will tell Cooler later this week:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.