China Super Series 2007 - Day 6 (Nov 25) - Finals

Discussion in 'Vietnam Open / China Open (2) 2007' started by LI De Quan, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chity hour

chity hour Regular Member

hope thing will be more great in hkg open

2. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    Er, Tony and Chandra are youngsters? :eek:
    Rexy should teach them how to beat those from Japan and Taipei :D
    They are the ones spoiling the Malaysian party :p

3. Carbonexer

Carbonexer Regular Member

Please remember that Wong Mew Choo is more than just winning the title. She is more than just beating XXF. Take a look at her path to final and compare that to XXF path. XXF had a much easier path.

So remember, Wong Mew Choo victory is a lot more than just winning XXF and winning the title. She has to exhausted her self to the maximum limit before putting herself to the ultimate final test. To me, she has won 4 titles beating all the top players before playing and beating the best player at the end.

Its a big difference between playing all the second best players before win the best player and just winning the best player. Now Wong Mew Choo is the best woman player and she has made Malaysia so proud.

To Wong Mew Choo, Thank You for all the hard works. You have made us so proud.

4. tohcsh

tohcsh New Member

Dog Training Consultant
    Agree .... ...............

5. roger_beckham

roger_beckham Regular Member

i am sure it will happen again.....and also....next year Olympic game....China will be the champion in overall gold medal table..... it is china~!!!

6. roger_beckham

Wong Mew Choo is a real champion!!! I think that F***ing LYB did not expect that XXF will lose to WMC, so he didnt pay the umpire money to do "something". and he know LCW 100% can win BCL, so he talked to umpire, give him some kopi ooo.......

7. Sammy

Sammy Regular Member

Engineer
    Hahaha....if all other sports follow the example of the empires and line judges of this Super Series

8. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Cheating shown and televised to the whole world to watch

It took me 2 hours to read (from Post#967) about 1000 posts and a few posts from the Chinese Forum appearing here. :eek:

This is a bad day for our beloved Badminton indeed. :(

Cheating shown and televised to the whole world to watch... Is this pure desperation arising from despair from a national team ??? :confused:

9. roger_beckham

haha....i am sure it will.......they will disqualify all the super challengers from 110m hurdle......in the final 8, Liu Xiang from china, second china, third china, malaysia, indonesia, east timor, phillipines, and laos will be competing........

10. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

1) It's actually a compliment to both Tony/Chandra. They are 32 but can play very well, well deserved to be OG Champ. Tony esp is good at deceptive net play, this MD pair have beaten (to put it midly) young pairs in straight sets. Korean, Japan lost to them.

CTF/LWW (31 and 31 respectively) sometimes, when they are in top form can play like pairs 10 years younger, best example of course was at WC 2007 Qf against Fu/Cai. Skills experience wise, Guo/Xie no match for them.

2) I'm sure Rexy is already doing that. According to press intv, at Japan Open, Rexy took TBH to watch match between Tony/Chandra & Sakamoto/Ikeda. They havent studied thorughly yet, I suppose.

Rexy from Indonesia mah, he knows inside out how Indonesian players play.

11. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    more comments like this and there will be justification to close this thread.

12. Sammy

Sammy Regular Member

Engineer
    Imagine what if China host Thomas and Uber Cup where competition among countries will be much fiercer. Can't imagine that

13. Carbonexer

Carbonexer Regular Member

You are not god so please don't speak like you are. When LCW psychology is affected the subsequent game play is no longer his true performance. Like I said before, BCL did not beat the real LCW. Its a distorted outcome and it has no meaning anymore. No one will ever know the real outcome anymore although we all know the "expected outcome". But China could not accept the "expected" outcome and so they distorted it for their despicable victory. Get it??

14. chity hour

:p:p:p:p:p:p
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

15. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Yup, she did a Tine R. And she was very, very determined. I was worried for her knee when she lunged forward to save the shuttle in 3rd set. Hope she didnt aggravate her injury.

After such a long time, finally she had shot a winning a major title. She had tears flowing as she jumped for joy. This is very meaningful win for WMC and Malaysia.

After Indonesia WD's win in China Masters, the great wall in China women's department have been broken more regularly.

16. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Are you Roger Federer and David Beckham fan?:D

17. chity hour

malaysia broke the great wall of china by winning the semifinal on 2002

18. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    I'm no prude...
    ...and I'm no fan of LYB...
    ...but we certainly could do with better language here :mad:

You could, if you want, make your point as emphatically as anyone else without stooping to such levels :mad:

19. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

what a day for us....

i have no hard feeling to bcl, i think he is the victim of manipulation...he played well, with all those smashes n drop...he is really hunger of title...i pity him....

anyway, looking at the bright side, this is a real good training ground for lcw as OG08 will be in China.

i think lcw is physically n psychologically tired...gone thru 3 sets from previous 2 matches, and clearly know that the atmosfere n environment will be against him...

so...lets hope for better in the coming SS...and fans like us don't have to be too emotional...badminton fans all over the world are having eyes, so, they know what is happening...

20. flymordecai

flymordecai Regular Member

It seems the Great Wall(s) of China is crumbling, specifically in WS. Was it Japan Open where Tine Rasmussen beat 3 of the Chinese players to win? And then now WMC beats 3-4 of the Chinese, including WC champions Zhu Lin, Zhang Ning, and then Xie Xing Fang. The other teams are targeting the women's side because that's where China is strongest. Also in MS it seems that they are more vulnerable, even world #1 Lin Dan.

I think that China's decreasing dominance in the sport is good for the sport, but it's also bad for the sport because it seems the Chinese coaches will do anything(from bribing the officials) to increase their chances of winning the title. BWF must investigate on this matter so that it will not hurt the sport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.