Kido-Setiawan's problem

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007' started by ye333, Oct 28, 2007.

1. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    With the NSS, the main keys to win games is which pair making the less mistakes.. Especially on the serve, one lousy server or fault call could be the turning point of the match.
    Although Indra did tell us all the facts, i highly doubt that it will be a permanent list.. Whoever play with less mistakes during their games, will surely in driven seats to win that match...

2. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Personally , i do not wish to see a player lost consecutively to another on many tournaments.. There is no fun at all :mad:

3. Lennethe

Lennethe Regular Member

yup, but you can't fully understand them, can you?
    when your favorite player lost, you scold them
    when your favorite player win, you worship them
    when they won WC, did you happy with their achievement?

they probably will come back after they have settle down, i just wanna see a match like yesterday's final, it was so exciting.

4. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Maybe not.. He often able to jumps higher than his partner :cool: Height does not seen as a big obstacle for him :rolleyes:

5. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Imagine if he's as tall as his partner, then he'll jump even taller.. *suicide*

6. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Are you directing to me :rolleyes:
    Its always fun to watch the Oldies play against the younger generations.. Fast & Furios vs Experince / Smart.
    Yesterday's MD have it all - Pace/Mind games/Smart ---> a final to be remmembed. Although both did make some unforced errors, IMO, There will be no perfect games on any MD match in the current circuit :(

7. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    No offense,but i dont think u get too excited with it,since KKK/TBH was formed by an Indonesian coach,and ur double players getting better since Rexy's there.So,stop the arrogancy while the indo still keep their mouth shuts.It's like talking craps about ur teacher when u're already better than him..:(.U're so KKK..

#47 Smichz, Oct 29, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  8. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Thank you !!!...............

9. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Just my 10 cents..

(and i know ye333 must be smiling and enjoying all of these posts)..;)
    ...losing 6 consecutive times to the same opponent def. says something about the matchup. IMO, both pairs have the speed & power to match up w/each other. But either one of the pair is lacking mental confidence or, overall, perhaps just lacks the mental focus when playing their counterparts. While the other pair is able to read their counterparts' game quite easily and play w/a bit more confidence.
    I concur that there's no other way but to go back and train & train some more.:cool:
    ..i would somewhat concur w/those..;)
    ..the serves could be part of the problem (eg. Rexy and Tri Kusharjanto aren't tall players but still succeeded). But IMO, the difference lies in how confident each pair's net/front court game is. One example is, remember when MK & HS lost to TG & CW, after the former had won the 2005 Indonesia Open. At that time they couldn't figure out how to play against the veterans. Not until this yr's WC, when MK & HS finally figured out a way to beat their veteran counterparts. And so far, from what i've seen, IMO, for some reason KKK & TBH have been the aggressors/initiators and have able to read and react much quicker & sharper to MK & HS' game.

Anyways, we shall see what'll be in store in their upcoming match-ups..:cool:

#49 ctjcad, Oct 29, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  10. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

What r u implying here? While u're trying to lecture others, be careful of yr own words too. U dont know him personally do u?

11. sonnymak

sonnymak Regular Member

I think Mk-HS reminds me of Cheah Soon Kit-and Yap Kim hock in the 90s and Ng Boon Bee-Tan Yaakhan of the late 60s and early 70s. All these pairs have one relatively short in height players.

To make up for the height disadvantage, Ng, Yap, and Markis Jumps high and smash hard much harder than the taller players. If their smashes are not returned then no problem, their problem starts when good defence players would return the smashes away to the baseline and the shorter player suddenly find themselves back paddling, back arching to execute the followup smash which makes the amashes ineffective.

Thus Mk and Hs are good but against faster opponents like Fu-Cai and kkk-Tbh they are a bit troubled.

Just hope they dont go Luluk-Alven way, started with lots of potential but have not progress much since 2005.

12. chavin

chavin Regular Member

Well...to us badminton fan around the globe seem to hv something in common, that is we support our idol or our respective countryman to win their match. so i dont think what qidong says imply to as arrogant, its as sports fan nature.
    the word no offense here or no offense there does show that ur knowlege on or as a badminton is pretty shallow.
    we dont call others KKK or talking craps regard of that individual style or way of supporting their players.
    our purpose of joining BC n logging in is because of BADMINTON and to makes as many badminton fan as possible to share our passion on this game.
    we dont join just to be lecture by you dont we?. if u cant absorb the fans way of supporting then i advise u to buck up (i mean pack up or shut up). a good coach is just a good coach,without talent no coach can make them what they r just like LD,TH,LCW,FH/CY,KKK/TBH and many many more fine player out there.
    so...no offense again ;):D:D:D PEACE :p:p

13. xymaerts

xymaerts Regular Member

hahaha..i like your reply.. Is true.. is true..

14. xymaerts

xymaerts Regular Member

I agree on this.. Especially setiawan.. Their face shows that they are panic/nervous when play with KKK/TBH...They seem like play until don't know what to do on the match..

15. xymaerts

xymaerts Regular Member

Is it something like Bao alway beat Taufik. But, he lose most of the time to LCW. While LCW lost most of the time to Taufik..

16. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    im really confused of what you are trying to say here........:D:D:D

17. xymaerts

xymaerts Regular Member

I think Kedio/Hendrawan's World Champion title does not match their status..Many pair can beat them. In fact not really tough to beat them.
    After become the World Champion, consistency is most important.. U have to continue wining.. Not each time lose in tournament...

18. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Not easy to be consistent nowadays. Cai/Fu won last years WC, but an 8 months drought followed right after that...

19. xymaerts

xymaerts Regular Member

I really sirlute LD, hold the World no.1 for almost 4 years...And 2 times WC...What i mean is this kind of people where the World Champion status really match them. Of course i am not demanding every WC holder stand a 3 to 4 years World no1 ranking. But, at least u are good or consistance for sometimes.. Not immediate drop righ after you get your WC title..

20. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

they have problem facing malaysian pair during this few months:D:D