Taufik's stamina

Discussion in 'India Open / Japan Open / Chinese Taipei Open / Ma' started by ye333, Oct 7, 2007.

1. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    i can also say chen jin won mo becos several big names weren't there' too :p... or Chen hong did WO :p
    it's not ina camp/TH fns who labelled TH Mr runnerup.. i believe they (the ones who labelled) meant to 'laugh' at TH due to his failure in 3rd finals in a row

#41 taufik-ist, Oct 8, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  2. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

The reason why LD pulled out of MCO was because he didn't have the guts to meet TH in the QF.It can't be injury because this is the second time BOTH LD and CY withdraw together at the last minute.(First time was IO07.)Strange, isn't it?

3. markache@hotmai

markache@hotmai Regular Member

Another problem with TH is that:
    He seems not focus on his match.
    On TV live(Macau OPEN final), I saw him turn to watch WD twice ro three times.
    How can a player win a match absent-mindedly

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm, well..

..if that's the case, then next time they should hang a large curtain(s) or divider(s) next to Taufik's court, so he won't have any slight chance of peeking at what's going on in the next court(s)..:rolleyes::p;)

No, actually Taufik has done that before, and he still won those matches..;)

5. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Couldn't you just simply tell me what are the "weakness"es CJ exploited? Give a foundation to your whole theory man! :eek:

Of course the MSF is "the" event. Remember LD's reason why he lost to LHI in the group final? He said he was thinking about the individual event and didn't prepare well. So you see which one is more important to LD, group final or individual first round. :cool:

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu

yes, i dont disagree with that. However, LYB knows that if chen jin can beat TH for the second time (from my memory), then china basically has figured out TH game plan. There's no need to prove if LD or BCL can still take on TH. Chen jin is just a baby brother of LD and BCL in the chinese team.

#46 cooler, Oct 9, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    chen jin's tactic against TH is so obvious. Any badminton player should able to see what's going on. Me and many others have highlighted this topic already many times. U were able to quote statistics and past TH's success, why can't u able to read about TH's weakness?

as for 06 AG, LD was 2-1 against taufik. A win is a win, don't rank the quality and effort of the matches by the size of the medal or cheque awarded.

#47 cooler, Oct 9, 2007
  8. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

TH himselve as Olympic Champion and World Champion...and U still think he cant control his smashes:eek:.......? and he have to ask ZJH...:eek:...

for me.....the main problem is lack of stamina.....TH normally exercuted good powerful smashes in First game...maybe some in early 2nd. game...but thoes smashes went wild or to the net:(...mostly in game 3...or after long rallies...this is a sign of lacking stamina to last for 3 grulling long rallies games..when stamina down....no more powerful smashes, no more accurate shots or smashes....the main problem is STAMINA....and accept it:D

#48 jasonmarc, Oct 9, 2007
  9. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

I think so..;)..its just mean to 'laugh'at TH for 3 runner ups in a row...just like thoes ppl who once labelled LCW as 'Jaguh Kandang' some time ago...:D..and certainly its not from MAS fans or MAS camp...:rolleyes::D:D:D

10. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

And now all three main single in Chn have beated TH.....:eek:..more than once...:eek:....:crying::crying::crying:

11. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    TH's stamina is definitely one of the reasons but not the main reason contributing to his loss.

I guess TH was not nervous but so tired that he missed a half-court smash by sending it into the net when leading 17-16 in the decider.

CJ played the big points better and outplayed TH especially towards the end of the decider.

12. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Youa re such a loser now...making so many excuses.....LD could not win JO but TH was in final.....CJ is in final because CH gave him WO. thats why CJ was fresher....TH played 3 tournaments in a row and CJ did not.....should I make this excuses?....actually CH was not injured at all.....it is very common and known that several chinese players had been asked to lose to lower ranked CHN players for better ranking....

COOLER...you should come to tournament and talk to players and you will know better instead of staying in room and attacking people with no reason......it is such a shame with 13K post, you have not contributed anything...and act not wisely...

Claiming to defend Tony when I made a joke ...now you know my relationship a bit with tony and you know nothing about Tony....attacking me and accusing me for collateral damages which i have not done anything to you.....

You claimed you know about shuttle things and trying to accuse Korean/Ina/Taiwanese coaches' theory are bogus? you are such an expert? Wake up!!!!! you do not know anything yet about badminton...these people face this problem everyday and they earn their living in badminton...respect at least what they said.....how dare you to claim you know here and there?????

Stop talking BIG like you are an expert!! I am so sick of your posts and saying that you will not give any excuses...now you did give some excuses to chinese players.......Chinese are known to use many tactics to promote the players..it is not a secret anymore ...thats why some chinese players had quit...

Recently in china Master which BWF has not responded yet regarding all umpires and service judges are all from china and according to the rule,..it is not allowed..look at those final games, all non chinese players got all service faults ( 5 service faults to INA and 3 or4 to England) ...and none to chinese.....so why did you question about that since you know so much..huh??? I have talked to many players and some are so reluctant to play in china including your favorite players....so stop talking if you do not know anything.....well....actually you do not know anything......pls contribute something to Badminton central......instead of provoking many unnecessary matters to BC members..

#52 huangkwokhau, Oct 9, 2007
  13. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Cool Down hauge.
    BTW, any reason behind for CH to quit the match since he already left the national team..??

14. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    I will PM you.............

15. taufik-ist

it administrator
    man... i understand what hauge feels. he was 'accused' by cooler that he made up his report and cooler said his report is bogus, that hurts man... i feel what hauge feels.. too cruel... hauge talked to other countries coaches and players directly.. in person, how come cooler dared to say it's bogus....

#55 taufik-ist, Oct 9, 2007
  16. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Nobody can beat TH for sure, including the chinese players. This time TH just lost to a fresher CJ, doesnt prove that they will hv confidence in beating TH next time. And thats why they still hv to rely on cheating tactics.

taufik-ist likes this.
  17. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Sorry .. I have no ideal what does BOGUS meant :crying:

18. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    thats the tactic that TH let LD win in team but lost in individual games..TH is known as Asian games championship, LD was not.....dont you think LD did not want the asian games to add more medals to CHN team? what a lame excuses!!!! Lost is lost.....LD has lost to Simon also which is a baby of TH and Sony...Simon made LD injured......:cool::cool: still lost is a lost...dont give any excuses!! I thought you said that you will not give any excuses to any lost players? what a hypocrite!!!!!

#58 huangkwokhau, Oct 9, 2007
  19. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    BOGUS means False or untrue...Cooler is an expert....how lucky that BC has him!!!!!:cool::cool:

20. taufik-ist

it administrator
    Dictionary.com
    bo·gus [boh-guhs]
    –adjective 1. not genuine; counterfeit; spurious; sham.

abit offtopic:
    he..he how is bangkok ? :D can you bring me some durians ?

#60 taufik-ist, Oct 9, 2007