A Big Slap To Liyongbo

Discussion in 'Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philipp' started by the_way, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Hahahaha... kinky... ;) Maybe LYB will actually like that... *sorry kwun and the other moderators, please don't ban us* :p

2. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Lol.... u mean spanking LYB or spanking the rest of the countries? :p

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i mean above. I'm not involve in your scheme.:D

4. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    The rest of the world have had enough spanking... We've been good boys and girls, don't spank us anymore... :crying::crying:

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

LYB i think was occupied transforming fu/cai into a lethal weapon. Then LD lost desire to win that needed fixing. Now that those matters are more or less have been addressed, LYB will find the time to fix the WD. Some of u guys are overjoyed a bit too much too soon:p Even the most reliable toyota corolla needed a tune up once in a while.

6. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Of course the fans have every reason to be happy, how boring it would be if everytime its china vs china?

7. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Yes we are overjoyed!

We admit we are overjoyed! :D And we won't apologize for it! :D

Viva Lili-Vita! :cool:

8. badminto_expert

badminto_expert Regular Member

Consultant
    INA Always prevent china to clean sweep in SemiFinal and Final.

I think last time Taufik said: LD arrogant. It is true because I saw from china tv that LYB said: will be clean sweep for this china master and nobody can avoid that.

And When China meet Sweden at Sudirman Cup last time, LYB Said: China will win 5:0 if meet any country..and he said: only china player is intelligent... the rest is stupid players... Very Arrogant.

Actually, I don't like this china head coach. any comment?

9. Joyous

Joyous Regular Member

[quote=Krisna;615950]We admit we are overjoyed! :D And we won't apologize for it! :D

Viva Lili-Vita! :cool:[/quote]

It's okay & normal to be overjoyed with this unexpected win. At least you are not overjoyed at others' downfall. Good for you Krisna and keep some your crazy comments rolling bcoz they do make me laugh when you do it in good spirits.

cooler likes this.
  10. Linus

Linus Regular Member

Manager
    You seem to suggest that LD is arrogant because....LYB is arrogant?

Sorry but I do not follow your logic. :confused:

11. cooler

cooler Regular Member

how do you correlate LYB arroganceness to LD's arroganceness? I can't compute. Does this math extends from LD to XXF's arrogancemenss too? please help...

#51 cooler, Jul 16, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  12. sumbadder

sumbadder Regular Member

Can't wait to see the rematch in PO b/t these two pairs in the semis. Then we can see if the so-called b***h slapping will happen again haha :p this thread is dirty lol

13. Angelou

Angelou Regular Member

O goodness, the amount of bias in this thread is unbelievable and especially the title. It's brings so much negativity and distracts people from the good stuff. Anyways ! If I made this thread I would title it "Congratulations to Lili and Vita", Instead of "LiYongBo has cooties". Or something a little more objective like "China Almost had a clean sweep Except the women's Doubles". Besides the "Li Yong Bo" bash, flame, and drama is getting pretty old. Then again, an objective canadian (me) wouldn't have the same feelings of subjective supporters.

O and I like XXFs Hair XD, then again she still looked pretty with long hair ^^.

And man did anybody notice that draft. It was like auto win if you were against the wind. And auto lose if you were with it. (figuratively speaking)

14. the_way

the_way Regular Member

I will be leaving china today's night after watching china masters. Next stop, Kuala Lumpur in a month time....:cool::cool::cool:. In china daily paper today, liyongbo was crticised for failing to secure an all china final in WD. I asked one of my chinese friend to translate for me. The article also include a dejected face of liyongbo when china ladies were gunned down by Vita/Natsir. It looks like the entire china was worried about the loss in their home soil.

15. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Hey, thanks Joyous! I am usually joyous when following live badminton. More relaxing than my work, ha ha ha... But you shall see me make negative comments/criticism from time to time. Usually regarding Indonesia's badminton management [PBSI/Indonesian Badminton Association policies] and ahem ahem... Li Yongbo. :p

#55 Krisna, Jul 16, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  16. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

I think it much more heavier than a BIG SLAP....but SLAPS.....:D:D:D as LYB have always overly proud of his WD pairs.....and always look down the others.....just hope this will happen more offen comon....INA, Eng, Den, Kor, Jap,...and of course MAS WD pairs ...move on SLAP him more.....:D:D:D

17. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Who U prefer to spank....LYB..:eek:....or..:p

18. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    There are usually a lot of controversial comments being thrown here and there if the topic is Li Yongbo... and to some extent Taufik Hidayat... :p

And as you also observe, I also begin to notice that many BC fans from Canada [and other countries where badminton is not a HUGE thing] ...often are surprised by ultra-nationalistic views of the INA, MAS, and CHN fans here at BC forums... Ha ha ha...

Ever since I became aware of the badminton world in the 1970s and 1980s, the ultra-nationalism has always been there... ;) Ultra-nationalism is by nature... very biased...

In the past, China have tough players, but they were not controversial. Li Yongbo seem to love being the lightning rod for controversy... His actions and comments probably were made because he craved attention. Well, he got it from us... :p Ha ha ha...

19. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

I think I go for the extreme ..... breaking LYB's legs! I'm joking of course, he, he, he .......;):D:D:D

20. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

I don't understand this. Did they change court conditions drastically from SF onwards? There was no mention of draft in QF matches of LCW vs TH , etc.Can anyone clarify?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.