Passionless Lin Dan

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2007' started by jimbo, Jun 19, 2007.

1. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

As a huge badminton fan, it's not rocket science to come up with this brilliant list of players who could topple the mighty LD or the Great Wall team albeit any upsets. Anyway, I still hope LCW to do the job... yes, I am biased here :p Msia Boleh...!!!

Anyway, I hate to see LYB to make a big fuss over a LD's loss to LCW in SC. What's the big deal, LYB??? Give him a break, and I'm sure LD will bounce back strongly and win few more titles before Olym08. If Roger, Nadal and Woods could taste defeats, why not LD?

LYB, wasssup with U??? Get a life :mad::rolleyes:

2. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    Aren't most of Malaysian doing the exact same thing as LYB every time when KKK/TBH lost a match???:rolleyes: Just go read Rexy's B.S about the loss in the recent S.C.

#42 bananaboy, Jun 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  3. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

You are talking about the Sudirman Cup - a team effort tournament with women involved. I was talking about the chances of Malaysian MS and MD in the World Championship. Get it right please.

Get it right - LD lost to LCW and got chided for being gutless by LYB.

MD was won by China but I think Malaysia has got 3 other pairs capable (CTF-LWW; Fairuzizun-Tazari; OBS-SH) of giving the tournament a real shake (China has only FU-CAI). The Malaysian pairs are training very hard for the World Championship --- they will be unleashed in the next few tournaments -- you can judge them then. :)

Perhaps you have a crystal ball from China (which I don't have for sure) that tells you China is going to win and pull itself out of the gloom and doom that LD & LYB have cast on their squad by LYB's criticism of LD's effort. It is morale sapping. I will be surprised if LD can pull himself up in time for this. He could be seething at LYB coz he put so much effort in and yet got scolded. It is never going to be easy to admit that LCW played better than LD but this is a fact (if the coach cannot admit it, how can you?) :)

Even if LCW were to win the World Championship, it will be another excuse from his non-fans that he had home support (the natural excuse). But let me say, LCW is ready for LD, CJ or even BAO. Only Taufik is capable of beating LCW but he may not come -- there is nothing more beautiful than to witness his own baby being delivered and be with the wife.

I don't mean to be rude but one ought to accept the facts. But of course, I don't expect this reply to be not retorted by you. Go on, give it to me.

:D

#43 X Ball, Jun 23, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  4. xofrevlis

xofrevlis Regular Member

Student
    But what you said about it being doom and gloom for China, Malaysia beginning to ride waves and Taufik being the only player who can beat LCW is all your opinion. You never know, LCW's form may dip and said Malay doubles pairs could fall off the wave before it even starts to gather height, no-one can really be sure how things will turn out.

I'm a China supporter but I do try to give a neutral view of things. LCW deserves nothing less as he played better than LD and consequently won the match. That is your only stated fact and I accept it. As for your opinions... ;)

5. badminto_expert

badminto_expert Regular Member

Consultant
    I think Lin dan performance drop.. and LCW performance is better

6. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Yeah, I agree with you but for one game only in the Sudirman Cup LCW is better than LD. I am an ex-MAS living in Canada and I would love to see LCW lift the MS WC07 in KL. But LD is still very dangerous and you don't get ranked #1 for so long and not be good. Lets see CHN Open and see how LD perform. Just a few tournaments ago, LCW is considered on the way down, it is great to see LCW come back, maybe even better than before, but anything can happen on game day in WC07, the pressure and expectation, etc...perhaps, the only thing that may advantage for LCW in WC07 is TH may not be there, therefore LCW has one less nemesis to worry about. Still I strongly believe LCW plays better with less pressure and high expectation from fans, as proven he failed when ranked #1 in WC06, so as LCW fans, consider refraining from pilling so high expectation on him.:);)

7. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

LOL, no need to accept my opinions as you are a Chinese supporter. Accepting the fact that LCW played better that LD is enough.:D

8. jumpjump

jumpjump Regular Member

hehe, he respects taufik.

hahaha, LYB only respects taufik. because on his list of excellent MS players, Taufik hidayat and Lin Dan are the top 2 in the world. LCW is not on LYB's list.too bad. LCW really enjoys high status before WC's, but when he was there,(world no.1, seeded no.1 in world champs.),he lost to bao in quarterfinals.hehe, it isn't a surprise, LCW will feel hot, but how long?

9. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    after taufik bt lin dan in asian games 2006, LYB gave a thumb up to taufik and shook taufik's hands... i never see LYB do something like that to LCW when he bt lin dan :D

10. Felicia_txh

Felicia_txh Regular Member

Student
    Taufik!!

Because Taufik is really special n unique!He had worked very hard to become a top player n achieve excellent result in badminton world!!:D;)
    I believe one day,LYB wil give two thumbs up when LCW defeat LD!!I believe!!:D

#50 Felicia_txh, Jun 24, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  11. taufik-ist

it administrator
    beat Lin dan in olympic 2008 and win the gold medal.. i'm sure LYB will hat off and give two thumbs up to lcw :).. but lcw must pass TH first :p... :D :p

12. Felicia_txh

Student
    before tat he muz defeat LD in WC n TC 1st to warn LYB!!LCW is back!!:D:D
    Erm..I think it's a bit tough to defeat TH!! Cos he still not compete wif TH after IO!!:eek:

13. taufik-ist

it administrator
    in china master... they will meet :D

14. Felicia_txh

Student
    k..i will wait for the moment LCW defeat TH!!;)
    LD will give a big applause to LCW at tat moment!!

#54 Felicia_txh, Jun 24, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  15. taufik-ist

it administrator
    jump off and run say "euuureka" :D

16. Felicia_txh

Student
    After tat he wil said:"Good Job"!!:D:D Juz Kidding!!
    Why all the top players lost their fighting spirit n become passionless??Sad to read these news!!:eek::eek:
    LD muz back to his top form before WC..WC is not interesting without TH and him although it will be a tough task to LCW to be the champion if they tk part!!:eek:

17. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Lol..... LYB respects no one! Remember he said sth like TH will not beat LD bla bla bla during AG 2006. But at the end TH gave LYB a big slap on the face by beating LD :cool:.

18. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Its TH who when over and shook LYB's hands after defeating LD. LCW should that learn from TH too :D.

19. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    Testing ground prior to World meet

China Master will be a good tournament to judge the performance of individual prior to the showdown of World Championship. Among them are Taufik, Lin Dan, Chen Jin, Bao Chunlai, Chen Hong, Lee Chong Wei, Peter Gade. Lets just hope the draw is favorable to non-Chinese players in such a way Peter, LCW and Taufik don't meet one another in early until QF/SF else will be really anti-climate :D If any of the foreign player can win the title in China then he has very good chance to win WC in Malaysia, in my opinion.

20. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

LOL It has became a trend in this forum that no matter what the topic it began with it will end up a TH vs LD thread or my country stolen 1 game in the 30 games played from LYB's warrior and we slap your face big time thread.